ข่าว:

🎉🎉🎉 XONLY เปิดรับลงทะเบียนสมาชิกใหม่อีกครั้ง จำกัดวันละ 50 คน จนกว่าแอดมินจะขี้เกียจรับ😀

Main Menu

[Kakashi Asahiro] The Noble Whole Families สอนพิเศษติวเสียว 1/2 [แปลไทย Kater]

เริ่มโดย (S)Kater, มีนาคม 18, 2018, 08:45:12 ก่อนเที่ยง

หัวข้อก่อนหน้า - หัวข้อถัดไป

0 สมาชิก และ 1 ผู้มาเยือน กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

worachat39

เรื่องน่าสนใจนางเอกก็โดนพระเอกตามเคยแน่นอน หรือพระเอกตบะแตกแล้วจัดหว่า ว่าแต่ท่านชอบเรื่องแนวนี้หรอครับ 2เรื่องติดเลย 555

savior

biggiggog

แล้วมันจะรู้เรื่องกันมั๊ยเนี่ย
คนเรียนไม่เท่าไหร่หรอก ท่าทางจะชินแล้ว
แต่ไอ้คนสอนนี่สิ ... ::Horror::
ขอบคุณมากๆครับ

icT

alexis sank

แล้วถ้าตอนแต่งงานต้องลองประตูหน้าจะรอดไหมนิ

bull-shit

ขอบคุณมากครับ ไม่ได้เข้ามาอ่านนานเลย ยังคงคุณภาพคับแก้ว

Nabisca Sathu

555 เนื้อเรื่องแปลกดี มีฝึกไปเรียนพิเศษไปด้วย

maxzader

P Eet ✦Diamond✦

OMB... Don't tell me this is another one of those  " Strange " categories of our residence Dark Lord na..??   ::Sobad::
But... yeah in the old -old families they do protect their virginities for the wedding night ...
But I never heard of training the back door like this in a very young lady before ...E..E...

Our Special Teacher got a surprise of his life at the onset of his arrival... 
To witness this training procedure from day one...

Let's see what else will happen ... after the roadblock na ( BRB ) to comment the rest ...  ::Doubt::

::Reader::

~~~~~~~ EDIT ~~~~~~~

Huh... what a twist...!!! 
The teacher is actually being on a trial testing for his ability... ( for what ..?? )
OMB... one of the perks of being the special teacher for the daughter of this grand family...!!!
Is to be able to do the back door of the young lady of the family...

Although ... ( IMHO )  I think the trainer is much hotter than the young lady na...
She is more skilled in ways of sexual deviations and she is ONE HOT LOOKING woman to boot..!!!
Our Special teacher is NOT smart enough to try the trainer instead..E..E..E...     ::HoHo::

P.S.  Your sneak peek is very interesting...
Looks like she will be doing her own brother
(...E..E... what in the world is happening to our residence Dark Lord lately..??? )  ::Oops::

I thouhgt our Dark Lord is really against incest na ...   ::Hmmm:: 
Must be influenced by Sir Hyp for sure... 55555
  ::Touchy::
Disclaimer: The view and opinion expressed on this website are solely those of my very own. It is solely for the purpose of entertainment and has NO meaningful value of any kind. They DO NOT necessarily represent those of the majority of READERS & WRITERS of this website staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.

ஜ۩۞۩ஜ THANK YOU ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER !!!

..... (¯`v´¯)♥
   .......•.¸.•´
   ....¸.•´
   ... (
   ☻/
   /▌♥♥
   / \ ♥♥

tazasss01