ข่าว:

🎉🎉🎉 XONLY เปิดรับลงทะเบียนสมาชิกใหม่อีกครั้ง จำกัดวันละ 50 คน จนกว่าแอดมินจะขี้เกียจรับ😀

Main Menu

[kawazukochouji] COMIC Magnum Vol.106 แอบมองเธออยู่นะจ๊ะ [แปลไทย By (S)Kater]

เริ่มโดย (S)Kater, กันยายน 01, 2018, 10:01:05 หลังเที่ยง

หัวข้อก่อนหน้า - หัวข้อถัดไป

0 สมาชิก และ 1 ผู้มาเยือน กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

tibhar

P Eet ✦Diamond✦

Oh... Lord ... what in the world ..???
Wait-wait ... I thought I saw this TOON before ...
Either it was you or it might have been Sir Hyp that did this one already naaa...  ::Hmmm::

But .. anyway... this is one of the strangest of all the stories...
The heroine started out with just ... wanted to show her stuff ...
As if ...running around the village naked isn't good enough...
She has to like... sit in front of an invalid old man and playing with herself..!!!!
In the end... she just like ... go ALL the wayyyyy ... with the old man...
And as if that wasn't bad enough ... she like went back everyday to get more & more of him...!!!
What on Earth is going on here...???
Like ... by the end of the Summer, she might be pregnant for sure... !!!  ::Oops::

Darn.... !!!  Teenagers now a-day can do just almost anything for REAL....!!!  ::Sobad:: 

Thanks for sharing this ... sort of strange story naaaa...  E..E..E...   ::WooWoo::
Disclaimer: The view and opinion expressed on this website are solely those of my very own. It is solely for the purpose of entertainment and has NO meaningful value of any kind. They DO NOT necessarily represent those of the majority of READERS & WRITERS of this website staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.

ஜ۩۞۩ஜ THANK YOU ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER !!!

..... (¯`v´¯)♥
   .......•.¸.•´
   ....¸.•´
   ... (
   ☻/
   /▌♥♥
   / \ ♥♥

มณเทียร น

vipakai

จัดหนักกับลุงเลย ชอบแนวนอกสถานที่อยู่แล้วครับ

yakusa98

มีเด็ก แบบนี้อยู่แถวบ้านไหนนี่ จะนั่งดูทั้งวันเลย

twincock

logunta

ryu

ชักสงสัยว่าลุงแกล้งนิ่งๆเพื่อดูทุกวันรึเปล่า
บังเอิญได้สอยซะด้วยฮ่าๆๆ

kingkong36

mikey0431

ผมชอบแนวนี้อยู่แล้วคนแก่ล่อเด็ก แต่หน้าตาลุงไม่คอยมีอารมณ์ร่วมเลย 555555 ::Bloody::

aholic

neasy001

ลุงโชคดี(?)หรือมันอาจจะเป็นแผนลุงแกล้งป่วยก็เป็นได้รอยยิ้มตอนสุดท้ายช่างน่าสงสัยจริงๆ

633sqd

ลองเปิดบ้านทำแบบนี้มั่งจะได้แบบนี้มั๊ย  ::Grimace::หรือมาขนกันไปเกลี้ยงบ้านนะ ::HoHo:: ::Horror::

bestghab