ข่าว:

🎉🎉🎉 XONLY เปิดรับลงทะเบียนสมาชิกใหม่อีกครั้ง จำกัดวันละ 50 คน จนกว่าแอดมินจะขี้เกียจรับ😀

Main Menu

[Kawamori Misaki] Megumi-san wa Musuko no Kanojo Ch.6 สามสาวกับเฒ่าหัวงู By Hyp

เริ่มโดย HypN♥s, มกราคม 26, 2018, 06:40:04 ก่อนเที่ยง

หัวข้อก่อนหน้า - หัวข้อถัดไป

0 สมาชิก และ 1 ผู้มาเยือน กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

Zheza

ยิ่งอ่านยิ่งชอบแฮะ โชตะจะแก้เกมอย่างไรดี

SickSleeplab

P Eet ✦Diamond✦

CH. 6  ... Wow... the OLD man tried to do the right thing by telling her to go back to his son...!!!  ::Oops::

Well... now that he knew about his son's fetishism...
Maybe he will go to the sex toy shop and probably will meet the 3rd sister...

Don't tell me that he will get to do it with the oldest sister as well...!!!  ::HeyHey::

I wonder if he will train his son to become a real man..???  ::Grimace::
So that the 2 of them will get back together and he can go back to his wife....??? E..E..E....

But I would have to say, it will be pretty hard to overcome 2 issues...   ::Touchy::
1. Mekumi is now addicted to the OLD man, what can he do about that...??
2. His son fetishism of cross-dressing AND also his preference in the sexual act, what to do...???

How will he get involved with the oldest sister, I wonder about that as well...???
The situation still as complicated as ever... E..E..E....

How in world will this all mixed up situations be solved...???  ::Sobad::
Can't wait for the next EP...  ::GiveMe::
Can you break your rule and post one on the weekend... pleaseeeeeee..???

We want more...  E..E..E...   

เอาอีก  ::Beggar::    เอาอีก   ::Beggar::    เอาอีก   ::Beggar::    เอาอีก  ::Beggar::    เอาอีก   ::Beggar::
Disclaimer: The view and opinion expressed on this website are solely those of my very own. It is solely for the purpose of entertainment and has NO meaningful value of any kind. They DO NOT necessarily represent those of the majority of READERS & WRITERS of this website staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.

ஜ۩۞۩ஜ THANK YOU ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER !!!

..... (¯`v´¯)♥
   .......•.¸.•´
   ....¸.•´
   ... (
   ☻/
   /▌♥♥
   / \ ♥♥

HypN♥s

อ้างจาก: P Eet เมื่อ มกราคม 26, 2018, 12:26:29 หลังเที่ยง
CH. 6  ... Wow... the OLD man tried to do the right thing by telling her to go back to his son...!!!  ::Oops::

Well... now that he knew about his son's fetishism...
Maybe he will go to the sex toy shop and probably will meet the 3rd sister...

Don't tell me that he will get to do it with the oldest sister as well...!!!  ::HeyHey::

I wonder if he will train his son to become a real man..???  ::Grimace::
So that the 2 of them will get back together and he can go back to his wife....??? E..E..E....

But I would have to say, it will be pretty hard to overcome 2 issues...   ::Touchy::
1. Mekumi is now addicted to the OLD man, what can he do about that...??
2. His son fetishism of cross-dressing AND also his preference in the sexual act, what to do...???

How will he get involved with the oldest sister, I wonder about that as well...???
The situation still as complicated as ever... E..E..E....

How in world will this all mixed up situations be solved...???  ::Sobad::
Can't wait for the next EP...  ::GiveMe::
Can you break your rule and post one on the weekend... pleaseeeeeee..???

We want more...  E..E..E...   

เอาอีก  ::Beggar::    เอาอีก   ::Beggar::    เอาอีก   ::Beggar::    เอาอีก  ::Beggar::    เอาอีก   ::Beggar::
แน่นอนซิ ตาแก่ต้องเอากับพี่สาวคนโตอยู่แล้ว แต่ว่าอะไรยังไงต้องไปลุ้นกันเอง รู้สึกจะตอนหน้าหรือไงนี่แหละ ถ้าจำไม่ผิดนะ
เอาเป็นว่า ใครจะเป็นยังไงต่อไปติดตามต่อก็แล้วกันครับพี่เพชร จันทร์หน้าแน่นอน  ::JubuJubu::

ohm2999

xsoulkung123

ได้สาวคนแรกอีกแล้ว เป็นแฟนลูกตัวเอง
แต่มาทำอะไรเสียวๆด้วยกัน แบบนี้สาวสุดยั่วคงติดใจไอ้แก่นี่แล้วละสิ ต้องสอนเรื่องเซ็กมากๆ
::Fighto::

jj jj

ตาลุงสอนซะเด็กเก่งแล้ว และก็รู้แล้วว่าลูกเป็นยังไง ลุงจะทำไงต่อไปอยากรู้

Clock “work” Planet

ifamily03

เอาละสิ เรื่องชักจะเข้มข้นขึ้นเรื่อยๆ แต่ถ้าให้ผมเดา ตาลุงนี่ได้เมกุมิเป็นเมียใหม่ ซั่มแบบสวิงกะเมียปัจจุบัน ส่วนไอ้โชตะได้แต่ชักว่าวดูอยู่ข้างๆแน่นอน

aliass

อ้าว โชตะ งานงอกละ สิแบบนี้ มันต้องมีเหตุการณ์ให้ โชตะ กลายมาเป็นเทพ แห่งกามอารมณ์แน่ๆๆ คิดว่านะ

alarbebday1

xura