ข่าว:

🎉🎉🎉 XONLY เปิดรับลงทะเบียนสมาชิกใหม่อีกครั้ง จำกัดวันละ 50 คน จนกว่าแอดมินจะขี้เกียจรับ😀

Main Menu

[Mizuryu Kei] Maria-sama แก๊งค์สาวป่วน 7 การเดินเล่นของยูมิ [แปลไทย By (S)Kater]

เริ่มโดย (S)Kater, กรกฎาคม 13, 2017, 05:29:37 ก่อนเที่ยง

หัวข้อก่อนหน้า - หัวข้อถัดไป

0 สมาชิก และ 1 ผู้มาเยือน กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

panjun

โอ้อยากอ่านแบบครบทุกคนเลย ภาพดีเนื้อเรื่องได้ แหล่มสุดๆ  ::WooWoo::

panjun

ขอซาจิโกะกับเรย์เพิ่มจะเป็นบุญตามากขอบคุณคร้าบบบบบ  ::DayDream::

mokung

P Eet ✦Diamond✦

Huh ??? Why are we reading # 7 ... before any other???
ประมาณว่าผมชอบคนนี้ 55
OMB... I am not sure this is entirely legal in Japan??? It certainly NOT legal to walk around in just your teeny weeny little bikini that doesn't really cover anything ... 5555
คงเป็นความท้าทาย คึกคะนองมากกว่า แต่เฉพาะในโดจินนะครับที่ทำได้ กิกิ
Also... are they doing an initiation game or what ??  This is because we didn't start at the beginning... so we don't know why these Nymphos are doing some kind of game...

If I have to guess... it is probably an initiation game or maybe a TRUTH or DARE game ???   

This is frustrating as I am one of those reader that don't like to read something that I don't understand  why are we reading this???   Ughhhhh...... Really really having issue with this ...
ง่า ต้องใช้จินตนาการครับ เรื่องจริงคงไม่มีหรอก เอามันเอาหื่น - -
Also... Yumi has to walk semi naked in the street & she has have sex with just about anybody that comes along ... So... why does she comply ??? She said she is NOT going to lose ... to who & for what ...???
ถ้าอยากรู็ว่าเพราะอะไรมันมีเฉลยอยู่ในตอนอื่นครับ ว่าทำไมสาวๆถึงชอบเล่นเกมแผลงๆแบบนี้
What do they have to do to win ? ... Is there a winner or loser ???    ::Thinking:: 
สำหรับสาวๆล่าแต้ม คงมองว่าเซ็กส์เป็นเรื่องเล็กเรื่องสนุก เกิดมาใช้ชีวิตให้คุ้มละมั้ง
555 ... we'll just have to see what is on the other side .....

~~  EDIT  ~~ 

I think I like Seno jang ... she seems like a lady in disguise ... Hot pink stocking & yellow pump .... Wow... HOT ... !!!  Also ... her face & body is kicking A$$ ...
โอ้ พี่อีทมาแปลก แต่อยู่กลุ่มนี้ก็ไม่น่าจะธรรมดา
But ... I will have to say that this type of story .... UMMM .... not my cup of tea !!
Girls going around & just ask anybody to bang her .... You would be wondering if these Nymphos are clean or not ??  Also they seem to be suffering from psychological mental disorder ... 
I just can't enjoy this type of story ...
ถ้าไม่สบายใจก็ผ่านไปได้ครับ โดจินมีหลากหลายแนว ผมแค่ลองแปลหลายๆแนวจะได้ไม่ซํ้าจนเบื่อ
งั้นเรื่องต่อๆไปจะพาดหัวให้ว่าแนวไหน Love Story สำหรับเด็ก-ผู้สูงอายุ 55

Nevertheless ... we want to send a biggggg thank you ... to our tireless translator for his hard work ...E..E..  So hard that after page 14 ... we just have to read the FX in Japanese ... 5555
Much thanks na jaaaaa....
Cheers !!!

ขอบคุณครับ แต่ถ้าแนวดาร์คๆ ไม่ต้องฝืนก็ได้นา ผมไม่อยากถูกจับกด  ::HoHo::

Disclaimer: The view and opinion expressed on this website are solely those of my very own. It is solely for the purpose of entertainment and has NO meaningful value of any kind. They DO NOT necessarily represent those of the majority of READERS & WRITERS of this website staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.

ஜ۩۞۩ஜ THANK YOU ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER !!!

..... (¯`v´¯)♥
   .......•.¸.•´
   ....¸.•´
   ... (
   ☻/
   /▌♥♥
   / \ ♥♥

vincentzx202

ซีรี่น่าสนใจมาก อยากเห็นของทุกคนเลยเกมแต่ละอย่าง