ข่าว:

🎉🎉🎉 XONLY เปิดรับลงทะเบียนสมาชิกใหม่อีกครั้ง จำกัดวันละ 50 คน จนกว่าแอดมินจะขี้เกียจรับ😀

Main Menu

[Seto Yuuki] Amamori Note บันทึกอามาโมริ 4 [แปลไทย By (S)Kater]

เริ่มโดย (S)Kater, กุมภาพันธ์ 06, 2018, 11:04:10 หลังเที่ยง

หัวข้อก่อนหน้า - หัวข้อถัดไป

0 สมาชิก และ 1 ผู้มาเยือน กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

hu_wat

ต่อตอนต่อไป เด็กเนิร์ด ขโมยร่ม อามาโมริ ตอบแทนโดยการรีดน้ำตอบแทน

cgxxcg

::JubuJubu::

ไม่นึกไม่ฝันว่าจะได้อ่านตอนจบ

ชอบนางเอกสาวตาสวย

carman

aum691

nutnakub

อยากให้มีต่ออีกแหะ หวังว่าอาจารย์จะวาดต่อ ขอขอบพระคุณคนแปลมากๆ ครับ

flukehaha

Manchester United Football Club
We are Red Army

P Eet ✦Diamond✦

Hhhmm... just as I thought ...
This guy was dreaming that all of these happened...
So... in part 3 we were actually going through his fantasy in his notebook... E..E..E...  ::Oops::
Would she go all the way with this guy...??
I wonder what would her employer say if he knew she did it with other guys as well...  ::Hmmm::

OMB... a roadblock in the last turn ... let's see what's on the other side ... ( BRB )

~~~~~ EDIT ~~~~~

Wow... what kind of a super maid is that..???  ::Grimace::
Amamori ... You are indeed ONE super maid in the history.. E..E..E...
Like I said before she's ONE IN A MILLION...
Doing anything & everything for her employer....
สุดยอดแม่บ้านมีซักคนคงฟิน แต่ห้ามไปแอบทำแบบในตอนที่2-4นะ ไม่ยอมๆ  ::Touchy::

Huh..???  This guy is just dreaming all along...???  5555555   ::HoHo::
I see... that kind of made sense... because why would she wanted to have his baby...
It can ONLY be happened in his dream for sure...
Oh.. but wait... what in the world...???
5555... did the little nerd just stole her employer's umbrella..??  ::YarKK::
Cuz... he took off like the bat out of the cave...
Oh... I see ... he was hoping he will get a repeat performance with Amamori....!!!  ::Touchy::
This could be a set up for part 5 .... E..E...E...
กลัวว่าตอนที่ 5 จะมีตัวละครใหม่เพิ่มขึ้นมาอีก ผมรู้ว่าพี่เพชรรออย่างใจจดในจ่อ มารอดูว่าเรื่องนี้หรือDiZZyจะออกก่อนกัน   ::DookDig::

In conclusion ( for now )...  The whole plot was a little hard to take it....  ::Sobad::

Part 1- Her Employer was really abusive... but looks like it could lead to something more tender!!!
จบพอทน เจ้านายเธอตาสว่างขึ้นเหมือนจะดี
Part 2 - Her teacher was abusive to her ... and he gets what he deserves- thank God for a small miracle!
กรรมตามสนองครูอ้วน เพิ่มระดับความดาร์คขึ้นเล็กน้อย
Part 3 - This little nerd who is actually had been fantasizing about Amamori got what he wanted...
ความฝันกลายเป็นความจริงของไอ้หนุ่มน้อย เหมือนจะดีไม่มีดาร์ค
Part 4 - The conclusion of his fantasy.. he's not happy so...this time he created another situation where he could get more sexual attention from Amamori... Looks like a set up for part 5...
สุดท้ายก็ทำให้พี่เพชรอ่านจนจบได้ ถือว่าผมทำสำเร็จแล้ว ผมจะรอความรักและการตอบแทนจากพี่เพชรน๊าาาาาา  ::DookDig:: ::Ahoo:: ::WowWow:: ::Oops:: ::HoHo::

At the end of part 4... the only person who had to endure the most was Amamori....!!!  ::Horror::
Also, this part was quite raw ...
This little nerd's imagination is really abnormal ...
WTF am I reading... ??? 
There's a part where she swallowed his semen & urine....!!! Ugghhh...!!!  ::Punch::  ::Punch::  ::Punch::
อาจารย์คนนี้เขาชอบวาดแบบนี้อ่ะพี่ กินทุกเรื่องทุกตอน บางทีก็น่ากลัวเกินไป  ::Horror::

For those of you who are wondering ... part 4 is really really RAW...  ::Dizzy::
The imagination of this guy is quite SICK to the head... AND to your sensitive nerve as well...

Read it at your risk na jaaa...
Don't say I didn't warn you all...
I was also duped by our Dark Lord as well... Ugghhhhh....!!!!
That's OK.. it was totally my stupidity .... 
ฮึ่ม วันพระไม่มีหนเดียว .. รอไปก่อนนะ มีการเอาคืนแน่นวลลล  อิอิอิ    ::Evil::  ::Evil::  ::Evil::
ผมจะรอวันนั้น ผมอยากโดนพี่เพชรลงโทษ  ::Shy::  ::Shy::

Nevertheless, a big thanks to our Dark Lord for sharing top 3 fave of his own private stock...!!
We apreciate your generosity jaaaaaaa....
Disclaimer: The view and opinion expressed on this website are solely those of my very own. It is solely for the purpose of entertainment and has NO meaningful value of any kind. They DO NOT necessarily represent those of the majority of READERS & WRITERS of this website staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.

ஜ۩۞۩ஜ THANK YOU ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER !!!

..... (¯`v´¯)♥
   .......•.¸.•´
   ....¸.•´
   ... (
   ☻/
   /▌♥♥
   / \ ♥♥

bomkungneo

สรุปนางเอกมันยอมทำไปเพราะอะไรเนี่ยอ่านตามมายังไม่เข้าใจ

zentinal

หลายปีผ่านไป จบยังไม่เคลียรเท่าไหร่ หวังแค่ว่า อ. จะวาดต่อ
ปัญหาคิอ อารมณ์ ความรู้สึก ของผู้แต่งมากกว่า 10 ปี อาตจะทำให้
วัยเปลียน แนวงานอาจจะมีพลิกได้  แต่ถึงยังไงก็ชอบงาน อ. ครับ
My Favorite song " Kenny G - The Moment "

iamno0015

นึกว่าจะโดนดองซะแล้วววว ขอบคุณสำหรับผลงานดีๆครับ ยังไงขอเรื่อง น้องเพื่อนตัวแสบต่อด้วยนะครับ ชอบมากๆๆ ไม่อยากให้โดนดองเลย ::Bloody::

cyborg0011

ดูท่าแล้วภารกิจของเจ้าหล่อนคงไม่สิ้นสุดลงง่ายๆเพียงเท่านี้แล้ว อาจารย์แกคงจะต่อแขนต่อขาให้กลายเป็นเรื่องยาวที่สามารถรวมเล่มออกมาสักเล่มสองเล่มแน่เชียวงานนี้

toripu

ว่าแต่เจ้านายนี่ใช่พระเอกเอกไหมเนี่ย บทดูจางจัง
เพิ่มเติม
ไอหนูคิดจะทำอะไรน่ะ... ::HeyHey:: ::HeyHey:: ::HeyHey::(ท่าจะติดใจเอามาก)