ข่าว:

🎉🎉🎉 XONLY เปิดรับลงทะเบียนสมาชิกใหม่อีกครั้ง จำกัดวันละ 50 คน จนกว่าแอดมินจะขี้เกียจรับ😀

Main Menu

PHANTOM มฤตยูลวงร่าง | ตอนที่ 2 'ฮันนี่' (Discontinued)

เริ่มโดย declangombley, ตุลาคม 07, 2020, 07:39:45 ก่อนเที่ยง

หัวข้อก่อนหน้า - หัวข้อถัดไป

0 สมาชิก และ 1 ผู้มาเยือน กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

thetwo

แหม มันชัดเกินไปนะ แต่ก็นั่นแหละ ต้องมีตัวละครที่เปลี่ยนไปแล้ว เรื่องถึงจะเดินต่อได้ ตามอ่านครับ

P Eet ✦Diamond✦

Ch. 2

What I really like about dear author is that ...

Readers get an English version of some of the technical wording as well...

This makes it easier to read and get the meaning of what the author is trying to convey to readers naa...

Hhhhhmmmm......

Just how big is this place..? What is the population numbers here naa..??   ::Thinking::

Like the visitors are only about 4 left plus ... a mysterious female name Honey...

Who... seems a lot like an agent of the Alien conglomerate naaa...

Yup.... It's confirmed... Ohhh Lord.... This Honey person is one of them...

I get the feeling of a Vampire Vs. Humanity kind of theme going on here...

Wowwwww....

What can I say about ch. 2..??

It's even better than the pilot ch. for sure...   ::Grimace::

The plots gets thicken...

We already get the first betrayal among them...

I hope we wouldn't have more since there's only really 3 left...

How would they get out of this situation naa..???

The situation seems soooooo bleak for this little group, not sure if they can get out of here alive... I meant ' NOT tainted '

One thing I really don't want to see at the end is that our hero decides to end it all by blowing up the entire place naaa...

I mean... I don't know how they would get out of this one... ??

One thing might be that Pim also has the antibody against the virus hostile takeover thingy as well...

Because we need at least 2 of them ... one guy and one gal to have an antibody against the Alien nation... Otherwise they are all doomed from here...

The story would only be much more interesting and much more intense if at least 2 of them have some sort of  ' protection ' against the Alien nation naaa

Hhhhmmm..... One little scene with Tan and some mysterious beautiful female with violet eyes... wonder how would this develop into..????

Honey finally got her mark on Thee ... But....

Hopefully he has some sort of antibody against the Alien virus...

But.... it looks like he accepted her into his life & also let down his guard against the Alien

Wowwwwww.... I really loveeee the ending sentences of this ch.

Our dear author really did a splendid job of detailing the love scene of the 2 of them....

The only thing is....

This is NOT really a love scene naaa   ::Sobad::

It's against his will, he's been manipulated by her pheromone   ::Horror::

and now it looks like he had already seeded her womb with his sperm, he gave up being a normal intelligent human and willing submitted to become one of the Alien nation subjects...

Soooo... Looks like we have to look forward to Tan & Pim to save the day, so to speak ...!

Not quite sure how, but the situation doesn't look too good for the little human group

Thanks soooo much for such a great read sooo far...

I really hope that dear author will post this till the conclusion of the saga na....
Disclaimer: The view and opinion expressed on this website are solely those of my very own. It is solely for the purpose of entertainment and has NO meaningful value of any kind. They DO NOT necessarily represent those of the majority of READERS & WRITERS of this website staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.

ஜ۩۞۩ஜ THANK YOU ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER !!!

..... (¯`v´¯)♥
   .......•.¸.•´
   ....¸.•´
   ... (
   ☻/
   /▌♥♥
   / \ ♥♥

ven4586

porbasscover 5555