ข่าว:

🎉🎉🎉 XONLY เปิดรับลงทะเบียนสมาชิกใหม่อีกครั้ง จำกัดวันละ 50 คน จนกว่าแอดมินจะขี้เกียจรับ😀

Main Menu

เขา... ที่เพึ่งเจอ กับ เธอ... ที่มาก่อน : "เขาที่มาเข้ากับเรา" (EP.1)

เริ่มโดย GoDeRsOuL, มกราคม 19, 2017, 06:57:59 หลังเที่ยง

หัวข้อก่อนหน้า - หัวข้อถัดไป

0 สมาชิก และ 1 ผู้มาเยือน กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

luckkung8

น่าสงสาร ธีร์ นะครับ ที่มาโดน คริส รุ่นน้องลูกครึ่ง ตีท้ายครัว ภรรยาสาว สงสัย คริส ลูกครึ่ง คนนี้ อาจ เป็น คนเปลี่ยน ภรรยาสาว ให้ เร่าร้อน เป็น แน่ๆ เลย ครับ

review1972

ขนบธรรมเนียมที่ดีก็ต้องมีเปลี่ยนแปลงบ้างนะน้องปราง ไม่สงสารธีเหรอ เขียนได้ดีจริงๆพาคล้อยตามไปเลย

soleza020

ปรางค์ครับ สามีก็เหมือนเสือนะครับ มันใช้ถ่ำอันเดียวกันไม่ได้หลอกครับ

chanky2007

คิดว่าดี ก็ทำไป

synivorn

P Eet ✦Diamond✦

Hhhmmm......

A story of a seemingly loving & happy couple somehow got twisted into the start of a love triangle that will test their love & loyalty to one another.

A love triangle is NOT the same as a 3some or a ménage à trois... In a love triangle ... it is when the other party is not happy with the situation while a ménage à trois is  when all 3 people are happy & agreed to live together in harmony.

Looks like the wife is trying to force her husband into a ménage à trois relationship ... but ... E..E.. couldn't see the rest of the story ... to be continue

I.M.O.  I would rate this episode about 8 for a very nice lay out, easy to understand without much drama, although it is looks like will turn into more drama in the following episode!
I would rate the X-factor to be a 6 ... erotic scene need a little more elaboration, especially the very 1st erotic scene ... seems really rushed without much details. The best of the erotic scene is between husband & wife, although there are more details ... could use a little more expansion of their bedroom scene!
Disclaimer: The view and opinion expressed on this website are solely those of my very own. It is solely for the purpose of entertainment and has NO meaningful value of any kind. They DO NOT necessarily represent those of the majority of READERS & WRITERS of this website staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.

ஜ۩۞۩ஜ THANK YOU ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER !!!

..... (¯`v´¯)♥
   .......•.¸.•´
   ....¸.•´
   ... (
   ☻/
   /▌♥♥
   / \ ♥♥

yoot2499x

อ้าวอย่างงี้จับปรางค์กดก็ได้เป็นเมียเลยดิ..บ้านอยู่ไหนเนี่ย...ขอไปด้วยคน

Knight Templar

testman

ขอมาตามอ่านนะครับ เนื้อหาบรรยายดี ติดตามมาจาก 7sin คิดว่า ไม่น่าจะผิดหวัง ยังไงตามอ่านให้จบก่อนนะครับ แล้วจะคอมเมนท์ให้ตอนหลัง

mongk

ต้องรักแะซื่อสัตย์ต่อสามี แต่คริสเขาเอาจุดอ่อนของปรางมาใช้เพื่อครอบครองนะ

คงฤทธิ์ พิริยะเสนีย์

เรื่องแนวนี้ ได้อ่านแล้วรู้สึกเป็นเรืองใกล้ตัวอยู่เหมือนกันครับ สนุกมากเลย ขอบคุณสำหรับผลงานดีๆครับ

lekyai