ข่าว:

🎉🎉🎉 XONLY เปิดรับลงทะเบียนสมาชิกใหม่อีกครั้ง จำกัดวันละ 50 คน จนกว่าแอดมินจะขี้เกียจรับ😀

Main Menu

บริการนวดผ่อนคลาย รับสร้างความสุขสำหรับสาวๆด้วยคอร์สบำบัดสุดพิเศษ

เริ่มโดย VKUSER, มีนาคม 07, 2017, 05:12:43 หลังเที่ยง

หัวข้อก่อนหน้า - หัวข้อถัดไป

0 สมาชิก และ 1 ผู้มาเยือน กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

txxt30

ชอบอ่านแนวหมอนวดมาก  สาวๆ มักมีอารมณ์ยามถูกนวด  ชักอยากนวดสาวๆ บ้างเสียแล้วสิ

doubleeffect

ค่านวดแพงนะจะคุ้มไหม ตอนสั้นมากเลย

slmn11

P Eet ✦Diamond✦

Huhhhh ??? Is this for real ???  E..E..E.... why is this so very very very short?  I have seen some short starts, but this story will have to take the cake! 

So short that I thought writer is advertising his service on this site! 55555..... 

Still... it seems to have some good layout ... maybe will try at least 1-2 more episodes ...

~~  EDIT ~~

Wow... kk, thanks to our ever tireless MOD ( Ms Van ).... we now get to see the entire story .. 555

A  very very short narrated story of a " sideline adult male entertainment " job ...
this very short episode is about one of his job that he got ... servicing a net-idol that he was a fan of ...
She asked him to jerk off into her face ... he complied ... ended with a another happy customer for his service!

Nicely done ... writer has potentials could be cultivated into a real story teller ...
Hope to see the next story from this writer!!

P.S. The next time ... please release at least 2/3 of your story ... the best is 75% of your story ... then you hide the rest ... otherwise  ... nobody will have any idea and could not give any constructive comments...

Sending words of encouragement .... you have potentials ... would really love to see you do a real story at least 20-25 pages long... but personally I think you could do a more than that ... I think you could do a story with 5-10 episodes ... of at lest 15-20 pages in each episode... If you need any materials or help ... just pm me ... I will be more than happy to help...

Good luck !
Disclaimer: The view and opinion expressed on this website are solely those of my very own. It is solely for the purpose of entertainment and has NO meaningful value of any kind. They DO NOT necessarily represent those of the majority of READERS & WRITERS of this website staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.

ஜ۩۞۩ஜ THANK YOU ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER !!!

..... (¯`v´¯)♥
   .......•.¸.•´
   ....¸.•´
   ... (
   ☻/
   /▌♥♥
   / \ ♥♥

bee_up

synivorn