ข่าว:

🎉🎉🎉 XONLY เปิดรับลงทะเบียนสมาชิกใหม่อีกครั้ง จำกัดวันละ 50 คน จนกว่าแอดมินจะขี้เกียจรับ😀

Main Menu

กระบี่เย้ยยุทธจักรภาคแปลงใต้แผงหนังสือ ตอนที่ 6 เพลงกระบี่ปราบมาร

เริ่มโดย wattana2015, มีนาคม 31, 2017, 01:30:41 หลังเที่ยง

หัวข้อก่อนหน้า - หัวข้อถัดไป

0 สมาชิก และ 1 ผู้มาเยือน กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

ชอบสนุกมาก
30 (83.3%)
ชอบธรรมดาทั่วไป
5 (13.9%)
ธรรมดา
0 (0%)
ไม่ชอบไม่สนุก
1 (2.8%)
เนื้อหาไม่น่าสนใจ
0 (0%)

จำนวนสมาชิกโหวดทั้งหมด: 36

ปิดโหวตแล้ว: เมษายน 30, 2017, 01:36:19 หลังเที่ยง

piyaked

SexIsLife

น้องเล็กนี่เงี่ยนก็บอกเงี่ยนสิมาบอกเบื่อเดี๋ยวก็ไม่ได้แอ้มหรอก

arata

shaph0

P Eet ✦Diamond✦

Wow, this episode is a lot shorter ... would be nice if we can enjoy a little more please???

Writer story is quite on par with the original 2013 version, just added the erotic scene here & there, not enough to satisfy the lascivious crew of readers ... E..E.... But enough to be considered an R rated story!

So far I would give the X-Factor to be 4 ... Hope to see more elaborate erotic scenes ...  Writer said it should be at least 100 episodes , well ... if they are this short YES it will be 100+. 

Personally, I would do about twice as long as the TV series for the added erotic scenes , TV 21 episodes if you add the erotic scene, should be 42-45 episodes.... 

Writer does a very good job of re-telling of the story! 

Disclaimer: The view and opinion expressed on this website are solely those of my very own. It is solely for the purpose of entertainment and has NO meaningful value of any kind. They DO NOT necessarily represent those of the majority of READERS & WRITERS of this website staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.

ஜ۩۞۩ஜ THANK YOU ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER !!!

..... (¯`v´¯)♥
   .......•.¸.•´
   ....¸.•´
   ... (
   ☻/
   /▌♥♥
   / \ ♥♥

pongsap