ข่าว:

🎉🎉🎉 XONLY เปิดรับลงทะเบียนสมาชิกใหม่อีกครั้ง จำกัดวันละ 50 คน จนกว่าแอดมินจะขี้เกียจรับ😀

Main Menu

หัวใจรักที่ปิดตาย 1

เริ่มโดย twintower, เมษายน 02, 2017, 11:50:23 หลังเที่ยง

หัวข้อก่อนหน้า - หัวข้อถัดไป

0 สมาชิก และ 2 ผู้มาเยือน กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

azerothx

พระเอกหล่อ รวย แต่มีปมเรื่องของหัวใจ น่าลุ้นดีครับว่า ผู้หญิงแบบไหนที่ทำให้เค้าไม่เปิดใจ... ::Thinking::

มีเรื่องติงนิดครับ อยากให้ทวนเนื่้อหาก่อนสักนิด เพราะบางที่อ่านๆไป กำลังอินเจอคำสะกดไม่ถูกหรือไม่ครบ ทำให้มันอินไปไม่สุดอ่ะครับ ::Thankyou::

fantastica

เรื่องนี้จะมีปมดราม่าให้ติดตามแบบไหน

micky

ขอบคุณครับ ดำเนินเรื่องให้น่าติดตามอีกแล้วครับท่าน ขอรอลุ้นตอนต่อไป

devilzoa

รออ่านตอนต่อไปเลยครับแล้วรอว่าปมเมื่อ5ปีที่แล้วนี่คืออะไร

pinmonkey

ชายหนุ่มผู้ประสบความสำเร็จอย่างสูง กับสาวงามที่มาติดพัน อดีตอันปวดร้าวจะฉุดใจเขาให้ทุกข์เศร้าตลอดไปละหรือ อ่านชื่อเรื่องแล้วคิดได้ประมาณนี้เลยครับ ขอบคุณมากครับ

cuffs 112

งานดี มาอีกแล้ว รอเลยครับ อยากรู้ว่าพระเอกจะมีปมอะไร

peepo2234

มีเรื่องใหม่แถมสนุกให้ติดตามอีกแล้ว

gumpxxxx

เปิดเรื่องมาก็สนุกแล้ว คราวนี้เป็นแวดวงไฮโซ ลีลาปลายปากกาสุดยอดครับ

ขอบคุณครับ

yumer

เนื้อเรื่องน่าสนใจ มากครับ ขอติดตามนะครับ

Saber_Autumn

ขอบคุณครับ ดูท่าจะเป็นแนวเรื่องใหม่ ขอติดตามนะครับ ^^

P Eet ✦Diamond✦

Wow.... a very nice 1st installment of what looks like it's going to be a long story, suitable for people who have time to follow for months on end.

The the story layout is like reading a real erotica novel, complete with character building and many supporting characters. It is very well written with complex plots.

The story focus on a main character ...A man that has almost everything life could offer a quite personality,  handsome, also has status & money... even his own private plane!!!  Setting is among a very prestigious class of people that has a jet setting life style ... On par with the TV. series that you would fine after the news...

I highly recommend this novel for people who like to indulge in erotica mini series. My only one concern is .... the story might turn into an epic long saga that will span the entire year! 

My second concern is that ... I really hope that this story has H.E.A. I really really do not like to read/follow a mini series style novel ... after follow it for so long... most readers will naturally rooting for the happiness of  main characters!!!

Disclaimer: The view and opinion expressed on this website are solely those of my very own. It is solely for the purpose of entertainment and has NO meaningful value of any kind. They DO NOT necessarily represent those of the majority of READERS & WRITERS of this website staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.

ஜ۩۞۩ஜ THANK YOU ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER !!!

..... (¯`v´¯)♥
   .......•.¸.•´
   ....¸.•´
   ... (
   ☻/
   /▌♥♥
   / \ ♥♥

aquaracer

สนุกน่าติดตามมากครับ ขอบคุณที่แบ่งปันผลงานดีๆให้อ่านนะครับ

apichart2523

อยากเป็นยูเหลือเกินได้นั่งชั้นเฟิสคลาส ::DookDig::

Sakdiwichai Ontong

ชอบมากครับ ดูมีความสมจริงสมจัง มีมิติ อ่านสนุกครับ

tobie

very interesting story , thank you so much for sharing and looking forward to next chapter...