ข่าว:

🎉🎉🎉 XONLY เปิดรับลงทะเบียนสมาชิกใหม่อีกครั้ง จำกัดวันละ 50 คน จนกว่าแอดมินจะขี้เกียจรับ😀

Main Menu

จีบพี่แต่ได้น้อง 3

เริ่มโดย xonly289482, เมษายน 22, 2017, 11:50:19 หลังเที่ยง

หัวข้อก่อนหน้า - หัวข้อถัดไป

0 สมาชิก และ 1 ผู้มาเยือน กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

sixdevil7

ได้พีแล้วยังได้น้องอีก.....สบายเลยงานนี้

midnightblusie

แหมมม ทั้งพี่ ทั้งน้องเลยนะครับ

romio7

น้องของแฟนที่เป็นผู้หญิงน่าจะเรียกว่าน้องสะใภ้นะครับ ไม่ใช่น้องเขย

sthanya

ทำกับข้าวไม่เก่ง แต่อย่างอื่นเก่งก็โอเค

yukleg

น้องสาวถึงจะดูไวไฟแต่ก็คงไม่ร้อนแรงเท่าพี่สาวหรอก

P Eet ✦Diamond✦

EP 3 of this narrative.  A story of colleges students love triangle tween a man & 2 sisters!

Dearest writer ... This episodes seems to have many mistakes.  Names got mixed up ... sometimes his GF is referred to as "Kwan" who is actually NOT his GF, that is the name of the younger sister! "พี่กลัวจะนอกใจพี่ขวัญเลยไม่กล้ายุ่งกับหนูหรอ ?"

Also... who is the " younger brother -in-law" ? หลังจากผ่านการรบเร้าจากน้องเขยถึงสองเดือนเต็ม ...???

I.M.O.  Seriously... our hero really really need to work on his sex skill, I mean all he does is .. kiss ... touch her boobs and just get up and " PUT IT IN "  what in the world ...?????  Who do sex skill like that ?? No wonder the older sister is getting from someone else !!!!  I would leave him too if that's all he can do for me !!!  Would be nice if writer would expand & give a little more details on the erotic scene.
Disclaimer: The view and opinion expressed on this website are solely those of my very own. It is solely for the purpose of entertainment and has NO meaningful value of any kind. They DO NOT necessarily represent those of the majority of READERS & WRITERS of this website staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.

ஜ۩۞۩ஜ THANK YOU ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER !!!

..... (¯`v´¯)♥
   .......•.¸.•´
   ....¸.•´
   ... (
   ☻/
   /▌♥♥
   / \ ♥♥

saturn

คนพี่คงต้องเครียรให้ขาด  จะได้ฟาดน้องแบบสบายใจ