ข่าว:

🎉🎉🎉 XONLY เปิดรับลงทะเบียนสมาชิกใหม่อีกครั้ง จำกัดวันละ 50 คน จนกว่าแอดมินจะขี้เกียจรับ😀

Main Menu

"็Heeพัง" "ตูดพัง" คืออะไร? ขนาดไหน?

เริ่มโดย asuran, พฤษภาคม 01, 2017, 02:00:01 หลังเที่ยง

หัวข้อก่อนหน้า - หัวข้อถัดไป

0 สมาชิก และ 1 ผู้มาเยือน กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

asuran

ช่วงนี้กำลังอยู่ในระหว่างการหาไอเดีย เขียนเรื่องใหม่ครับ

กะว่าจะแต่งแนว HC หน่อยๆแต่คงไม่โหดมากเหมือนนักเขียนหลายท่านๆ

เลยไปอ่านเรื่องแนวนี้เพื่อเป็นวัตุดิบ แล้วมาสะดุดกับคำว่า

"เย็ดให้ หี/ตูด พัง"

หลายเรื่องๆใช้คำนี้เยอะ แต่ไม่มีเรื่องไหนบรรยาย หีพัง ได้ชัดเจน (ตามความเห็นผมนะ)

เลยอยากลองถามทุกท่านในบอร์ดครับว่า นิยาม ของ หีพัง ตูดพัง คืออะไร

ส่วนตัวผมให่นิยามว่า หีที่โดนเย็ดจนบานอ้า จนหมดสภาพไม่สามารถเย็ดต่อได้ ต้องพักเป็นวันๆ

แล้วพอคืนสภาพแล้วไม่กลับมาเหมือนเดิมทั้งหมด เช่นจากตอนแรกปิดสนิทสวย แต่พอโดนจนหีพัง

กลายเป็นบาน แคมปลิ้นย้วยออกมา

อยากชวนแลกเปลี่ยนครับ เพื่อผมจะได้ไอเดียใหม่ๆในการเขียน

P Eet ✦Diamond✦

Actually ... when they said in that context ... it meant ... they will give it sooooo good that ... that person who they do it to ... will not accept any other anymore... 

Is DOES NOT meant ... that they will destroy their genitalia ... 

Yeah... but when you read other people's story, most writers do not use this correctly !
Disclaimer: The view and opinion expressed on this website are solely those of my very own. It is solely for the purpose of entertainment and has NO meaningful value of any kind. They DO NOT necessarily represent those of the majority of READERS & WRITERS of this website staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.

ஜ۩۞۩ஜ THANK YOU ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER !!!

..... (¯`v´¯)♥
   .......•.¸.•´
   ....¸.•´
   ... (
   ☻/
   /▌♥♥
   / \ ♥♥

asuran

อ้างจาก: P Eet เมื่อ พฤษภาคม 01, 2017, 02:49:02 หลังเที่ยง
Actually ... when they said in that context ... it meant ... they will give it sooooo good that ... that person who they do it to ... will not accept any other anymore... 

Yeah... but when you read other people's story, most writers do not use this correctly !

I appreciate your illustrative answer. I do agree that this term doesn't specify the destruction or mutilation of a female genitalia as a result of the intercourse.

From my own little research from reading a dozen stories, the general consensus on the definition and the use of this term "หีพัง" seems to divided into 2 groups

The first group define หีพัง as the stage when the female heroine has been thoroughly fucked so good to the point that she is completely exhausted from a multiple orgasm, usually with rapid breathing and shaking of her entire body.

The second groups illustrate this term as when the female heroine are being fucked in an unnatural manner, mostly in a dom/sub scenario, by the male with an oversize cock. Her pussy is abused by the male partner to the extreme extent that caused her vagina to be deformed, loose and painful that force her to take a rest and abstain from sex for a couple days. Her pussy will physically change, partially or completely, even after the recovery.

I am not prefer the full-blown HC style but I would like to write a story with a tint of HC.
So, would you please give me an idea scenario where this term "หีพัง" can be appropriately illustrate. 

cd13579

โห อังกฤษเป็นแถบ มีซับไทยให้หน่อยมั้ยครับ 5555 +

โดยส่วนตัวคิดว่าโดนจนของแน่นกลายเป็นของหลวม,ดำหรือลักษณะภายนอกแตกต่างกับของไม่เคยอย่างเห็นได้ชัด เอาแบบจัดแรงๆหน่อยก็น่าจะมีรอยช้ำบ้าง (คิดว่าล้วนๆครับ)
ใครหื้อใครซ่า ข้าแบนเรียบ

review1972

pana159

นิยามของผม ไม่ได้คิดไปที่ของสงวนสตรีเพศอะ ผมมองไปที่ความสะใจในอารมณ์

อย่างเช่น ฝ่ายชายพูดว่า "จะเย็ดหีให้แหกเลยเชียว" ฝ่ายหญิง ตอบว่า "เอาเลยค่ะ กระเเทกให้แหกให้บานไปเลย"

ฝ่ายชายคงไม่ได้ต้องการให้ฝ่ายหญิงหีแหกหีเยินหรอก เเละฝ่ายหญิงเองจริงๆก็คงไม่อยาก หีเยิน บานๆแหก หลวมๆอะไรนั่นเช่นกัน

เป็นอารมณ์เสี้ยน ความหมั่นเขี้ยว ความอยาก ความต้องการในขณะหนึ่ง ที่แสดงด้วยคำพูด หรือคิด เพื่อความสะใจในอารมณ์ตนเอง

ไม่รู้ว่าใครเป็นเหมือนผมหรือเปล่า ตอนเสี้ยนจัดๆ พอได้อึ๊บๆจะไม่ลีลามาก กระเเทกโบ๊ะๆๆไม่ยั้ง ในใจคิดว่า จะเอาให้หีแหก จะเอาหีให้พังเลยเชียว

ความจริงเป็นความคิดเพื่อความสะใจในอารมณ์อะ พอได้คิดแบบนี้เเล้วได้อารมณ์พีคสุดๆ ::DookDig::

asuran

อ้างจาก: pana159 เมื่อ พฤษภาคม 01, 2017, 08:06:39 หลังเที่ยง
นิยามของผม ไม่ได้คิดไปที่ของสงวนสตรีเพศอะ ผมมองไปที่ความสะใจในอารมณ์

อย่างเช่น ฝ่ายชายพูดว่า "จะเย็ดหีให้แหกเลยเชียว" ฝ่ายหญิง ตอบว่า "เอาเลยค่ะ กระเเทกให้แหกให้บานไปเลย"

ฝ่ายชายคงไม่ได้ต้องการให้ฝ่ายหญิงหีแหกหีเยินหรอก เเละฝ่ายหญิงเองจริงๆก็คงไม่อยาก หีเยิน บานๆแหก หลวมๆอะไรนั่นเช่นกัน

เป็นอารมณ์เสี้ยน ความหมั่นเขี้ยว ความอยาก ความต้องการในขณะหนึ่ง ที่แสดงด้วยคำพูด หรือคิด เพื่อความสะใจในอารมณ์ตนเอง

ไม่รู้ว่าใครเป็นเหมือนผมหรือเปล่า ตอนเสี้ยนจัดๆ พอได้อึ๊บๆจะไม่ลีลามาก กระเเทกโบ๊ะๆๆไม่ยั้ง ในใจคิดว่า จะเอาให้หีแหก จะเอาหีให้พังเลยเชียว

ความจริงเป็นความคิดเพื่อความสะใจในอารมณ์อะ พอได้คิดแบบนี้เเล้วได้อารมณ์พีคสุดๆ ::DookDig::

น่าสนใจครับ จุดหนึ่งที่ผมสังเกตุคือ เรื่องที่มักใช้คำว่า "หีพัง" ฝ่ายชาย (ทั้งเดี่ยว และหมู่)จะมีขนาดใหญ่ยาวเป็นพิเศษ

และฝ่ายหญิงจะโดนฝ่ายชายเย็ดอย่างรุนแรง จนต้องลงไปนอนหมดสภาพ หลังจากเสร็จกิจ บางเรื่องก็จะบรรยายเพิ่มไปว่า บวมเป่ง

บานปลิ้น แหก และอื่นๆ แต่เท่าที่อ่านไม่มีเรื่องไหนที่บรรยายต่อว่า ไอ้ที่บานปลิ้น นั่นถาวรรึเปล่าหรือแค่ชั่วคราว เพราะคำว่าพัง น่าจะบ่งบอก

ถึงผลที่เกิดแบบถาวร ในเรื่องเสียว อาจไม่ถึงขั้นบาดเจ็บ เลือดออก แต่สภาพของสงวน น่าจะมีร่องรอยการสึกหรอ ให้เห้นบ้าง

P Eet ✦Diamond✦

อ้างจาก: asuran เมื่อ พฤษภาคม 01, 2017, 03:28:07 หลังเที่ยง
อ้างจาก: P Eet เมื่อ พฤษภาคม 01, 2017, 02:49:02 หลังเที่ยง

I appreciate your illustrative answer. I do agree that this term doesn't specify the destruction or mutilation of a female genitalia as a result of the intercourse.

From my own little research from reading a dozen stories, the general consensus on the definition and the use of this term "หีพัง" seems to divided into 2 groups

The first group define หีพัง as the stage when the female heroine has been thoroughly fucked so good to the point that she is completely exhausted from a multiple orgasm, usually with rapid breathing and shaking of her entire body.

The second groups illustrate this term as when the female heroine are being fucked in an unnatural manner, mostly in a dom/sub scenario, by the male with an oversize cock. Her pussy is abused by the male partner to the extreme extent that caused her vagina to be deformed, loose and painful that force her to take a rest and abstain from sex for a couple days. Her pussy will physically change, partially or completely, even after the recovery.

I am not prefer the full-blown HC style but I would like to write a story with a tint of HC.
So, would you please give me an idea scenario where this term "หีพัง" can be appropriately illustrate.
Disclaimer: The view and opinion expressed on this website are solely those of my very own. It is solely for the purpose of entertainment and has NO meaningful value of any kind. They DO NOT necessarily represent those of the majority of READERS & WRITERS of this website staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.

ஜ۩۞۩ஜ THANK YOU ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER !!!

..... (¯`v´¯)♥
   .......•.¸.•´
   ....¸.•´
   ... (
   ☻/
   /▌♥♥
   / \ ♥♥

P Eet ✦Diamond✦

OOpsie... I apologize... my keyboard got away from me... so.. guess it got broken into separate parts.

IMO... most Thai people cannot accept a full HC ... if you are going that way ... make sure you put "disclaimer " at the top of each episodes so that for NON-fan ... will give them a fair warning..E..E..

I agree with you to do a mixture ( somewhat / flavor of HC ). Actually when I read from this site or any other similar ( Thai sites ) ... most stories here are what I personally would rate it R rated type.  There some  exceptions here & there, but most are not quite there ( HC ) just yet. Which I think suits the majority of Thai readers just fine ... Not all readers can take a full HC , including myself .

A perfect piece of erotica should be 40% good layout of the story including strong characters that developed into a heart touching ending climax of the story, 40%  good erotica scenes ( meaning should be enough of, but not overrated ) ... 20%  really really good  "F@$&" scenes that ... when readers got to that scene ... they can't take their eyes away from the scene ... soooo good that will make them come right on the spot !!! ... That my young Jedi .... I have not seen it yet ....  some are close, but not quite there!

ABOVE ALL ELSE...   please please please .... finish your work !  Most writers takes what... 2 months per episodes ??  Some just left/abandoned their story completely !  Of course if writers took THAT long, how will they have any on-going inspiration to complete their work???

ஜ۩۞۩ஜ THANK YOU ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER !!!

..... (¯`v´¯)♥
   .......•.¸.•´
   ....¸.•´
   ... (
   ☻/
   /▌♥♥
   / \ ♥♥

~De[@]tH_[N]oTe~

::Dizzy:: ไม่รู้จะช่วยได้ใหมนะครับลองไปอ่านนิยายแฟนตาซี ของเว็ป ธัญวลัย เรื่อง โลกนี้มันสนุกเกินไปแล้ว ดูครับ  ::Thinking:: น่าจะพอได้อยู่นะครับ

Asura4237

สำหรับผม พัง คือ หลวม กลวง ไม่เหมือนเดิม น่ะครับ

dudun001

Vinsmoke

ผมว่านิยามของคำว่า "หีพัง" และ "ตูดพัง" ผมคิดว่าคำเหล่านี้สามารถนิยามได้ 2 ความหมาย คือความหมายเชิงกายภาพ และความเชิงความคิดหรืออารมณ์

ความหมายเชิงกายภาพ ผมมอง "หีพัง" และ "ตูดพัง" คือบริเวณช่องคลอดหรือตูดได้รับบาดเจ็บจากการมี sex จากการอ่านเรื่องเสียวมาหลายเรื่องคำว่า "หีพัง" และ "ตูดพัง" จะถูกใช้ในลักษณะเรื่องที่นางเอกโดนรุมโทรมจนได้รับบาดเจ็บในบริเวณนั้น หรือนางเอกโดนผู้ชายที่มี "ควย" ขนาดใหญ่มากเย็ดจนทำให้บาดเจ็บ

ส่วนความหมายเชิงความคิดหรืออารมณ์ ผมมองว่าความในลักษณะนี้ต้องแยกระหว่างผู้หญิงกับผู้ชาย ในส่วนของผู้หญิงจากที่อ่านเรื่องเสียวมาส่วนใหญ่ผู้เขียนพยายามจะสื่อความหมายว่าผู้หญิงคนนั้นถูกเย็ดเสร็จแบบไม่เคยเสร็จมาก่อนจึงปลดปล่อยอารมณ์ออกมาในคำพูดลักษณะนี้ (แต่จากประสบการณ์ของผม ผมไม่เคยเจอผู้หญิงใช้คำพูดลักษณะนี้สักเท่าไหร่ อย่างมากจะพูดประมาณว่ามีความสุขจังทำต่ออีกได้ไหม) ส่วนผู้ชายความหมายของคำว่า  "หีพัง" และ "ตูดพัง" อาจมาจากการที่ผู้ชายคนนั้นได้เย็ดผู้หญิงที่ลีลาดีมากๆ จนอุทานคำพูดลักษณะนี้ออกมา ซึ่งผมก็เป็นเวลาที่เย็ดผู้หญิงที่ลีลาดีและร่านสุดๆ ผมว่าคำพูดลักษณะนี้เป็นการสื่อว่าเรามีความสุขและสนุกกับการมี sex มากๆ

asuran

อ้างจาก: ~De@]tH_[N]oTe~ link=topic=177386.msg431761#msg431761 date=1493669226]
::Dizzy:: ไม่รู้จะช่วยได้ใหมนะครับลองไปอ่านนิยายแฟนตาซี ของเว็ป ธัญวลัย เรื่อง โลกนี้มันสนุกเกินไปแล้ว ดูครับ  ::Thinking:: น่าจะพอได้อยู่นะครับ

ไปลองอ่านดูแล้ว  เป็นเรื่องที่ผู้ประพันธ์มีจินตนาการเกี่ยวกับ "มดลูก" ที่เป็นเอกลักษณ์มาก