ข่าว:

🎉🎉🎉 XONLY เปิดรับลงทะเบียนสมาชิกใหม่อีกครั้ง จำกัดวันละ 50 คน จนกว่าแอดมินจะขี้เกียจรับ😀

Main Menu

RESTART - รสสวาทศิษย์สาวอาชีวะ - ANTIVIRUS - EP.4

เริ่มโดย Adriano, พฤษภาคม 18, 2017, 04:59:30 หลังเที่ยง

หัวข้อก่อนหน้า - หัวข้อถัดไป

0 สมาชิก และ 1 ผู้มาเยือน กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

wattana2015

ช่างเป็นไวรัสที่น่าติดตามยิ่งนัก  ไวรัสขาวๆอวบๆไม่อยากกำจัดเลยเชียว  ขอบคุณการนำเสนอเรื่องราวสนุกๆนะครับท่าน Adriano   ::Thankyou::

cd13579

เจอท่อนปราบไวรัสเจ้าไป เสร็จไปหนึ่งละ ตัวต่อไปต้องรออัพเดต รีบๆมาอัพนะ 
ป.ล. ชอบการบรรยายจริงให้ดิ้นตาย
ใครหื้อใครซ่า ข้าแบนเรียบ

gamemer

แอนตี้ไวรัสที่ อึดถึกทน ไวรัสขาวอวบสะดวกอร่อยอย่างงี้ต้องจัดให้หนัก น้องเสร็จพี่ก็ต่อเลยยครับครู ::Me?::

dwarf

ขอบคุณครับ...จะถือว่าเป็นบุญหรือกรรมของครูสรณ์ดีนะ....

peddo

เสียวและอึดจริงๆครับ คนอ่านแทบแย่เลย เดาว่าน้องฟ้ายังซิงเลยกลัวๆกล้าๆถ้ารู้รสละก้อ เหอๆๆๆ ขอบคุณครับ

koboy

เ ฮ้อ สงสารอาจารย์ แบบอิจฉาโคตรๆ เลยครับ

kaithai

แน่นอน มี VIRUS  ย่อมมี  ANTIVIRUS  ไว้แก้
แต่เป็นการตามแก้ปัญหา  ทางที่ดีควรป้องกัน
ตอนหน้า ขอเป็น  FIREWALL  นะ

pd19811983

มีให้ลุ้นตลอด ชอบมากครับขอบคุณครับ

P Eet ✦Diamond✦

EP 3  Re: RESTART - ANTIVIRUS
Comes complete with gang bang style ... well not quite ... sort of half way ... but pleasantly infused .. E..E..
E..E.. me thinks our Professor  is partial to the older of the 2 sisters. Wonder if they will spark & turn into a romance?  E..E.. still would love this to turn into a romance abate an erotica one !

If I have to bet I would bet that the next episode.. our naughty professor will most likely score a home run... E..E.. as he had already score 2 bases and approaching  the  3rd base.  If he can oral her... it is game over for most young adolescent girls!!!

E..E.. Not only our naughty professor can withheld his status, unbeknown to our naughty professor is that ... WOMEN also can do the same... cuz the more a woman can withheld... when they let go, it is unparallel  in terms of feels & mood.  But it is a skill that most women don't like to practice ... cuz the majority of women LOVEEEEEE  multiple orgasms  so much that it has been known to break relationships if their guys  could not  or don't have the skill to give women multiple times. 

But some of the older more experienced women will venture into the fine art of withholding for our utmost pleasures..!  The feeling of being brought to almost the limit again & again ... if it's correctly done by the male partner ... exceed the multiple orgasms feeling ... 100 to 1 ... It is a fact that most males are unaware of!  Some of the more advanced level , can do a combo of both ... takes longer to get off PLUS can get off multiple times !!! 

Unfortunately, our naughty professor will never get to experienced that cuz all around him are young adolescent female with beauty & horniness that which equal to a tigress in heat !  All you have to do is hit the weak point of these girls & wham! They will get off.. and they are also young & virile of course they can cum multiple times ! A win-win situation for our naughty professor.. E..E.. !!

So... it all works out to balance out in the end... Cuz youg female of that age will need someone like our naughty professor to take care of their needs.  It takes strength & stamina to keep up with adolescent females and our naughty professor has BOTH ... also seems like his skill is sufficient enough to please them galore!

I.M.O.  A very enjoyable read infused with raw sexuality that is unparallel by a novice writer! Writer does delivered to audiences a good amount of wording skills that spun into a work of art  ( most times as I read through I get the feeling of reading a poem.. E..E.. maybe it's ONLY my imagination ! ) As well as the ability to tell tales that kept audiences captivated .. This is also unparallel amongst novice writers!!!

Bravo to our Dearest writer for that!  Keep up the good work & the good work will come to you .. always !! 
Disclaimer: The view and opinion expressed on this website are solely those of my very own. It is solely for the purpose of entertainment and has NO meaningful value of any kind. They DO NOT necessarily represent those of the majority of READERS & WRITERS of this website staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.

ஜ۩۞۩ஜ THANK YOU ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER !!!

..... (¯`v´¯)♥
   .......•.¸.•´
   ....¸.•´
   ... (
   ☻/
   /▌♥♥
   / \ ♥♥

puenxno

วู้ย ยิ่งอ่านยิ่งอยากเห็นงานก่อนหน้านี้จริงๆให้ตาย

ผมว่างานท่าน adriano เทียบชั้นนักเขียนระดับตำนานได้นะ ไม่ได้ยอ

tacklove

ฤทธิ์ยานะครูที่ทำให้ฝันเป็นจริง ได้อยู่กะนางฟ้าตั้งสองคนแบบนี้ สงสัยคนพี่ก็ไม่รอดหรอกนะเชื่อดิ

ponggunyuki2527

ชอบภาพประกอบมากครับ เนื้อเรื่องก็แจ่มดีขนาด

nananews

สองพี่น้องปรึกษาไรกันหว่า

swss2511

ฟ้าจะทนไหวจริงเหรอ ทั้งโดนดูดนมโดนล้วงทั้งเห็นน้องโดนทำแล้วเสียวสุดๆต่อหน้ากำไรสุดคืออาจารย์