ข่าว:

🎉🎉🎉 XONLY เปิดรับลงทะเบียนสมาชิกใหม่อีกครั้ง จำกัดวันละ 50 คน จนกว่าแอดมินจะขี้เกียจรับ😀

Main Menu

เจ้านายหน้าใส กับ ช่างซ่อมวายร้าย ตอน 6

เริ่มโดย darkgiggs, พฤษภาคม 20, 2017, 04:13:49 หลังเที่ยง

หัวข้อก่อนหน้า - หัวข้อถัดไป

0 สมาชิก และ 1 ผู้มาเยือน กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

darkgiggs

ย้ายไปเขียนที่
https://fictionlog.co/u/DarkG
และ
https://www.tunwalai.com/profile/4577936
ไปตามอ่านตอนต่อไป และ เรื่องใหม่ๆ ที่นั่นได้เลยจ้าาา

kaithai

งานนี้ พ่อตาของช่างดำเริ่มออกลาย เสือเก่าแล้ว
แป้งจะเจออะไรอีกละ หลังจากนี้

review1972

จะคอยดูว่าความเป็นพ่อของช่างป๋องจะทนไปได้ซักกี่น้ำ แต่ที่ไม่อยากให้มีคือแป้งโดนรุมจากพวกช่างในอู่เพราะรู้สึกว่ามันจะเลยเถิดเกินไปจนไม่เสียว แต่ก็แล้วแต่ผู้เขียน555 ขอบคุณมากครับ

m123sako

::Horror:: ไอ้ดำจะมีอะไรพิเศษ

dwarf

ขอบคุณครับ...กำลังนึกไปถึงช่วงงานวันเกิดตอนสิ้นเดือน  หรือว่าน้องแป้งจะโดนสวิงจากพวกช่างในอู่

monkung

รอตอนต่อไปครับ ..รอลุ้นครับไปกันยาวๆ..มีเสียงบอกว่าไม่อยากให้ช่างในอู่มาเพิ่ม เห็นด้วยครับ แต่อีกใจก็อยาก เหมือนเฮียป่องสองจิตสองใจ

johnywalker

palmy love

ขอร้องละครับผมอบากให้คุณหนูแป้ง ซื้อชุด นศ xx มาใส่เย็ดกับตาดำมากชอบแนวคาเครื่องแบบมาก แลเวให้ตาดำเย็ดคุณหนูแป้งแต่เพียงผู้เดียวและแต่งงานกันเลย อย่าได้มีชายหนุ่มหรือคนอืนใดๆได้เย็ดเทอเลย

Nikubou

โอ้โห...ตาดำเล่นอย่างนี้เลยรึเนี่ย อ่านแล้วขึ้นเลยต้องรีบทำให้ลงอย่างรวดเร็ว....เหนื่อยแต่สุข เอ้ยสนุกมากครับ ตอนต่อไปขะพิศดารขนาดไหนหนอ

jaster ja

สนุกสุดสุดๆ ท่านพ่อตาก็เอากับเขาด้วยนะ ลุงดำก็โหดได้ใจ แต่ก็สนุกมาก ขอบคุณมากๆครับ

lunla

ลงชื่อติดตามครับ

แค่พี่ดำคนเดียวพอนะครับ โชว์ได้แต่ไม่อยากให้โดนรุม
ชอบน้องแป้ง หลงรักน้องแป้ง ::JubuJubu::

P Eet ✦Diamond✦

EP 6 .. Hhhmmm... I seriously do not like the way this is going to turn out to be... I can see how the story is laying out & I disagree strongly.

Up until now, the story
Disclaimer: The view and opinion expressed on this website are solely those of my very own. It is solely for the purpose of entertainment and has NO meaningful value of any kind. They DO NOT necessarily represent those of the majority of READERS & WRITERS of this website staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.

ஜ۩۞۩ஜ THANK YOU ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER !!!

..... (¯`v´¯)♥
   .......•.¸.•´
   ....¸.•´
   ... (
   ☻/
   /▌♥♥
   / \ ♥♥

akine

::Glad:: อูยยยโชคดีจรุงน๊าช่างดำเนี่ย.....อย่าให้นุ้งแป้งโดนรุมโทรมก้อพอ ::Thankyou::

P Eet ✦Diamond✦

EP 6 .. Hhhmmm... I seriously do not like the way this is going to turn out to be... I can see how the story is laying out & I disagree strongly.

Up until now, the story has a feel & mood of  " hot & sexy with a degree of romance" ... looks like it's taking turn into the dark side and HC... making the story now NOT as enjoyable as it was started.  AS a woman reader, I have a strong distaste of sex without respect to their female partner as obviously how the story is going...  A really big disappointment..!! 

So... originally I was cheering for them to become a couple ... now obviously he does not respect her at all , they way he treated her is beyond what is acceptable in the polite society ... It shows that in the end... this guy really does not have any feelings  or care for this beautiful & young lady boss!!!

In order for sex to be enjoyable for both partners, they MUST agreed to the same thing BEFORE the other are being subjected to it !!

Also, it looks like  she will get hurt in the end by BOTH her OLDER lover & possibly her DAD.
Maybe... she can cut herself away from the OLD pervert & just have her Dad as her sex partner at the end ..!!! E..E.. will serve him right ... to loose something that is as wonderful as this young lady!

I.M.O.  Personally I do not like HC & sex story that is wayyyy too dark , with someone getting hurt at the end. We read erotica for entertainment ... I hope that writer won't get any more bizarre than it already has to this point !  As I really do enjoy it up until now!  It will be a really big disappointment if writer took it into the other direction that I won't follow anymore!

But, if this is the original intended story in the beginning ... please put a "disclaimer" at the top of your post that this is " HC dark erotica" ... so that NON fans can stay away from...

In any case... I really really enjoy this story up until now.
A big thanks to writer for sharing your world of sexuality & turn it into a story !
Disclaimer: The view and opinion expressed on this website are solely those of my very own. It is solely for the purpose of entertainment and has NO meaningful value of any kind. They DO NOT necessarily represent those of the majority of READERS & WRITERS of this website staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.

ஜ۩۞۩ஜ THANK YOU ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER !!!

..... (¯`v´¯)♥
   .......•.¸.•´
   ....¸.•´
   ... (
   ☻/
   /▌♥♥
   / \ ♥♥