ข่าว:

🎉🎉🎉 XONLY เปิดรับลงทะเบียนสมาชิกใหม่อีกครั้ง จำกัดวันละ 50 คน จนกว่าแอดมินจะขี้เกียจรับ😀

Main Menu

ไม่ตามได้ไง

เริ่มโดย tacklove, มิถุนายน 11, 2017, 12:11:42 หลังเที่ยง

หัวข้อก่อนหน้า - หัวข้อถัดไป

0 สมาชิก และ 1 ผู้มาเยือน กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

tacklove

ท่านzeechครับด่านสุดท้ายแล้วอ่ะ พระเอกของเราเสร็จศึกนางก็มาเจอศึกรบเดิมพันด้วยชีวิตอีก เฟยอี้เป็นอย่างไรบ้างครับ หายเหนื่อยยัง คิดถึงนะจะบอกให้ หรือว่ามัวแต่ตามน้องเปรี้ยวจนลืมพวกเราซะแล้ว อิอิอิ

P Eet ✦Diamond✦

อ้างจาก: tacklove เมื่อ มิถุนายน 11, 2017, 12:11:42 หลังเที่ยง
ท่านzeechครับด่านสุดท้ายแล้วอ่ะ พระเอกของเราเสร็จศึกนางก็มาเจอศึกรบเดิมพันด้วยชีวิตอีก เฟยอี้เป็นอย่างไรบ้างครับ หายเหนื่อยยัง คิดถึงนะจะบอกให้ หรือว่ามัวแต่ตามน้องเปรี้ยวจนลืมพวกเราซะแล้ว อิอิอิ

You will have to wait ... cuz he is doing a Masked Writer contest ... right now ... E..E..
I already asked him ... he said ... please wait for a little while longer ... 555
I think we'll have to wait until either gets weeded out by other contestants or he will go on until he wins the contest ...
Then ... he will go back and finish the story of  ....  hero with a harem full of beautiful women ...  5555
Disclaimer: The view and opinion expressed on this website are solely those of my very own. It is solely for the purpose of entertainment and has NO meaningful value of any kind. They DO NOT necessarily represent those of the majority of READERS & WRITERS of this website staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.

ஜ۩۞۩ஜ THANK YOU ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER !!!

..... (¯`v´¯)♥
   .......•.¸.•´
   ....¸.•´
   ... (
   ☻/
   /▌♥♥
   / \ ♥♥

zeech

555  รอหน่อยครับ...รอหน่อย...ไถลไถเถือกไปบ้างอะไรบ้าง ...รอบิวท์บทบู๊อีกหน่อยแล้วจะลงให้อ่านแล้วครับ

zeech

อ้างจาก: P Eet เมื่อ มิถุนายน 12, 2017, 12:09:12 หลังเที่ยง

You will have to wait ... cuz he is doing a Masked Writer contest ... right now ... E..E..
I already asked him ... he said ... please wait for a little while longer ... 555
I think we'll have to wait until either gets weeded out by other contestants or he will go on until he wins the contest ...
Then ... he will go back and finish the story of  ....  hero with a harem full of beautiful women ...  5555

จุ๊..จุ๊....จุ๊....อย่าเอ็ดไปซิครับ....ผมซุ่มตัวอยู่...5555   รูัทันไปหมดเลย..คุณ P Eet

P Eet ✦Diamond✦

อ้างจาก: zeech เมื่อ มิถุนายน 13, 2017, 05:39:42 ก่อนเที่ยง
อ้างจาก: P Eet เมื่อ มิถุนายน 12, 2017, 12:09:12 หลังเที่ยง

จุ๊..จุ๊....จุ๊....อย่าเอ็ดไปซิครับ....ผมซุ่มตัวอยู่...5555   รูัทันไปหมดเลย..คุณ P Eet

E..E..  Oopsieeee .... I didn't know that you are in hiding ... 555
You know ... you are very special ... you cannot hide very long ....

Ssshhhh .... !!!  I am waiting for the 3some scene too ...
hope it's HOT HOT HOT ... worth the wait !!! 5555

Much love to my fave writer,
joob joob
Disclaimer: The view and opinion expressed on this website are solely those of my very own. It is solely for the purpose of entertainment and has NO meaningful value of any kind. They DO NOT necessarily represent those of the majority of READERS & WRITERS of this website staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.

ஜ۩۞۩ஜ THANK YOU ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER !!!

..... (¯`v´¯)♥
   .......•.¸.•´
   ....¸.•´
   ... (
   ☻/
   /▌♥♥
   / \ ♥♥