ข่าว:

🎉🎉🎉 XONLY เปิดรับลงทะเบียนสมาชิกใหม่อีกครั้ง จำกัดวันละ 50 คน จนกว่าแอดมินจะขี้เกียจรับ😀

Main Menu

[Yui Toshiki] Wheel กงล้อ การ์ตูนสั้น 4 หน้าจบ

เริ่มโดย พัดลม, มิถุนายน 12, 2017, 06:13:08 หลังเที่ยง

หัวข้อก่อนหน้า - หัวข้อถัดไป

0 สมาชิก และ 1 ผู้มาเยือน กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

panjun

barney

สั้นแบบงงๆครับ ส่งลูกโป่งรุ่นนึงไปอีกรุ่นนึงหรือเปล่าครับ

drof666

เรื่องนี้สอนให้รู้ว่า ซักวันหนึ่งเราจะโตเราจะโต

flukehaha

Manchester United Football Club
We are Red Army

jirakon Kur

mek

[email protected]

P Eet ✦Diamond✦

5555... you call that  .... TRANSLATED ... ????  55555555

OMB...  I can't stop laughinggggggg .... please please  555555   < I am on the floor !!! >

Ok... dear translator .... thank you soooooooo very much for this piece of very HARDDDDDDD work of art !

Today ... both of our translators  อู้งานนนน ขนาดหนักอ่ะ .... Sir Hyp too ... don't know what is going on ... must be connected to each other ... !!!

Disclaimer: The view and opinion expressed on this website are solely those of my very own. It is solely for the purpose of entertainment and has NO meaningful value of any kind. They DO NOT necessarily represent those of the majority of READERS & WRITERS of this website staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.

ஜ۩۞۩ஜ THANK YOU ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER !!!

..... (¯`v´¯)♥
   .......•.¸.•´
   ....¸.•´
   ... (
   ☻/
   /▌♥♥
   / \ ♥♥

Samata Chaimuang

เกี่ยวอะไรกับชื่อเรื่องใครรู้ตอบหน่อย

พัดลม

อ้างจาก: P Eet เมื่อ มิถุนายน 14, 2017, 12:04:13 หลังเที่ยง
5555... you call that  .... TRANSLATED ... ????  55555555

OMB...  I can't stop laughinggggggg .... please please  555555   < I am on the floor !!! >

Ok... dear translator .... thank you soooooooo very much for this piece of very HARDDDDDDD work of art !

Today ... both of our translators  อู้งานนนน ขนาดหนักอ่ะ .... Sir Hyp too ... don't know what is going on ... must be connected to each other ... !!!

ตอบเยอะกว่าที่แปลอีกนะครับ  ::DookDig::
กฏ-กติกา เงื่อนไขข้อปฏิบัติหลักๆเวป xonly
1.ห้าม emo เปล่า, ไม่เป็นคำ   do not use emoji only - Banned
2.ห้ามตอบเฉพาะคำย่อในเวปนี้ disallow short massage like lol thx ty omb omg etc. - Banned
3.ตอบ 3 คำไม่ใช่ 3 พยางค์ ๆๆๆๆๆ ไม่นับเป็นคำ if you comment less then 3 words as 'thank,wow,good,like,love' - Banned

4.ตอบมักง่าย ไม่ว่าจะยาวแค่ไหนก็โดนแบน

xura

Inzomnia