ข่าว:

🎉🎉🎉 XONLY เปิดรับลงทะเบียนสมาชิกใหม่อีกครั้ง จำกัดวันละ 50 คน จนกว่าแอดมินจะขี้เกียจรับ😀

Main Menu

[Miyabi] Make Love Rhapsody พรหมลิขิต อุบัติรัก [แปลไทย By (S)Kater]

เริ่มโดย (S)Kater, มิถุนายน 23, 2017, 11:34:32 หลังเที่ยง

หัวข้อก่อนหน้า - หัวข้อถัดไป

0 สมาชิก และ 1 ผู้มาเยือน กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

Addy04245

สาวคาโนะ น่ารัก ชอบ แต่ไม่อายเลย้ล่นกันในสวน ฮ่า เนื้อเรื่องดี มีต่อไหม รออ่านนะครับ

SplendidW

น่าเยดแล้วยังแอบน่ารักด้วย ต้องแบบนี้สิอุดมคติเลย  ::Glad::

HypN♥s

อ้างจาก: Kater เมื่อ มิถุนายน 24, 2017, 08:14:20 ก่อนเที่ยง
อ้างจาก: HypN♥s เมื่อ มิถุนายน 24, 2017, 08:06:47 ก่อนเที่ยง
โห่ เรื่องนี้สนุกมากเลย คาโนะ-ซังน่ารักมาก สาวลูกครึงซะด้วย อยากด้ายย  ::JubuJubu::

ปล.ช่วยแปลเรื่องทำนองนี้เหอะ พวกSM แนวมัด รุม NTR หนักๆ จิตใจอันอ่อนไหวของผมรับไม่ค่อยไหว  ::Shy::

ตายตาหลับแล้วครับ แต่ท่านฮิปอย่ายอบ่อยสิผมใจไม่ดี ฝีมือยังแค่งูๆปลาๆ ยังไม่ได้ฟร้อนที่ลงตัว ยังต้องฝึกและปรับปรุงอีกเยอะ
แต่ที่แปลเรื่องนี้เพราะกลัว P Eat กับบอดี้การ์ด จะมา Take ผมให้ turn back แล้วก็ Stab ทำให้ผม Can not sit for a week 55

5555 งานนี้ถนัดอยู่แล้วไม่ใช่เหรอ โดนแอดอัดประจำอยู่ไม่ใช่เหรอ (ได้ข่าวมาว่างั้นนะ)  ::Grimace::

P Eet ✦Diamond✦

Wow... one of the merry go round story ... but it's really nicely done ... just haven't seen this type of writing style often.  Start, then leap forward ... then comeback to reveal ... the reason why... REALLY sweet!!!

But there are signs everywhere that she likes him. She very popular, but only him can argues with her without any consequences ... that in itself means the girl have a deep feeling for him... even though she might not even be aware of this feeling herself!!! 

In real life... there are not that many people that will stay true to their feelings... kudos for her ...
It's hard... especially he never ever shown her any sign at all. For her to take the 1st step towards him... shows that ... really she is a take charge kind ... E..E... if they become an item .. she will run circles around him! 

This story is sooooo touching that  I wish there were continuation... but actually for being a short TOON ... it has an ending, at least an ending for this part.

Thanks sooooooooooo much Kater ....
You are ALL forgiven ... please please more of this type ... pretty please ???
Think of OLD lady like me ... E..E.. think of my fragile heart ... 5555

P.S. Looks like you missed a few words as well ... 555... you are becoming more like Sir Hyp, when he got lazy ... he just skip some here & there  ... left them in Japanese ...
( I really think , subliminally  he wants his fans to learn to read Japanese ... E..E.. )

I really loveeeee this type...
Much thanks for your sharing this lovely piece of art!!!
Joob Joob

Disclaimer: The view and opinion expressed on this website are solely those of my very own. It is solely for the purpose of entertainment and has NO meaningful value of any kind. They DO NOT necessarily represent those of the majority of READERS & WRITERS of this website staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.

ஜ۩۞۩ஜ THANK YOU ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER !!!

..... (¯`v´¯)♥
   .......•.¸.•´
   ....¸.•´
   ... (
   ☻/
   /▌♥♥
   / \ ♥♥

P Eet ✦Diamond✦

อ้างจาก: Kater เมื่อ มิถุนายน 24, 2017, 08:14:20 ก่อนเที่ยง
อ้างจาก: HypN♥s เมื่อ มิถุนายน 24, 2017, 08:06:47 ก่อนเที่ยง
โห่ เรื่องนี้สนุกมากเลย คาโนะ-ซังน่ารักมาก สาวลูกครึงซะด้วย อยากด้ายย  ::JubuJubu::

ปล.ช่วยแปลเรื่องทำนองนี้เหอะ พวกSM แนวมัด รุม NTR หนักๆ จิตใจอันอ่อนไหวของผมรับไม่ค่อยไหว  ::Shy::

ตายตาหลับแล้วครับ แต่ท่านฮิปอย่ายอบ่อยสิผมใจไม่ดี ฝีมือยังแค่งูๆปลาๆ ยังไม่ได้ฟร้อนที่ลงตัว ยังต้องฝึกและปรับปรุงอีกเยอะ
แต่ที่แปลเรื่องนี้เพราะกลัว P Eat กับบอดี้การ์ด จะมา Take ผมให้ turn back แล้วก็ Stab ทำให้ผม Can not sit for a week 55

555 ... อย่ามา ... อย่ามา  you are sooooo bad  ( ปากโป้งจริงเลย  ) ... Do you have to announce that to the entire WORLD ??  ...  E..E..E..

***  Shhhh ~~~ !!!  For your information ... I don't have bodyguards ... ( E..E.. I am NOT queen of the South ... Teresa Mendoza ) ...
I don't travel with that many ... E..E..  I like to skip them & go places by myself ... 555
Disclaimer: The view and opinion expressed on this website are solely those of my very own. It is solely for the purpose of entertainment and has NO meaningful value of any kind. They DO NOT necessarily represent those of the majority of READERS & WRITERS of this website staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.

ஜ۩۞۩ஜ THANK YOU ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER !!!

..... (¯`v´¯)♥
   .......•.¸.•´
   ....¸.•´
   ... (
   ☻/
   /▌♥♥
   / \ ♥♥

(S)Kater

อ้างจาก: P Eet เมื่อ มิถุนายน 24, 2017, 08:58:22 ก่อนเที่ยง
Wow... one of the merry go round story ... but it's really nicely done ... just haven't seen this type of writing style often.  Start, then leap forward ... then comeback to reveal ... the reason why... REALLY sweet!!!

But there are signs everywhere that she likes him. She very popular, but only him can argues with her without any consequences ... that in itself means the girl have a deep feeling for him... even though she might not even be aware of this feeling herself!!! 

In real life... there are not that many people that will stay true to their feelings... kudos for her ...
It's hard... especially he never ever shown her any sign at all. For her to take the 1st step towards him... shows that ... really she is a take charge kind ... E..E... if they become an item .. she will run circles around him! 

This story is sooooo touching that  I wish there were continuation... but actually for being a short TOON ... it has an ending, at least an ending for this part.

Thanks sooooooooooo much Kater ....
You are ALL forgiven ... please please more of this type ... pretty please ???
Think of OLD lady like me ... E..E.. think of my fragile heart ... 5555

P.S. Looks like you missed a few words as well ... 555... you are becoming more like Sir Hyp, when he got lazy ... he just skip some here & there  ... left them in Japanese ...
( I really think , subliminally  he wants his fans to learn to read Japanese ... E..E.. )

I really loveeeee this type...
Much thanks for your sharing this lovely piece of art!!!
Joob Joob

เรื่องนี้ผมตั้งใจแปล only one for you ให้ P Eat จริงๆนะ ผมอ่านเม้นของพี่อีททุกคำ ผมยิ้มไม่หยุดเลย
เท่านี้ก็ถือว่าคุ้มแล้วครับ Thanks for forgiving me แล้วผมจะหา Sweet love มาให้อีกนะครับ สัญญา  ::JubuJubu::

อ่านกาตูนโดจินแปลไทยทั้งหมดของ (S)Kater คลิกที่รูปภาพได้เลย

cking

เรื่องนี้ภาพสวย ฟิน ชอบตอนเปิดเรื่องด้วยสาวหน้าตาซุึนๆแต่ไม่ซึน

kaithai

คงไม่ต้อง อธิบาย สไตล์ของเรื่องแล้วนะ 
P Eet อธิบายได้อย่างแจ่มแจ้งแล้ว

Start, then leap forward ... then comeback to reveal ... the reason why... REALLY sweet!!!
เริ่มจากนั้นก็กระโดดไปข้างหน้า ... แล้วคัมแบ็กก็จะเปิดเผย ... เหตุผลว่าทำไม ... หวานจริงๆ !!!

that in itself means the girl have a deep feeling for him... even though she might not even be aware of this feeling herself!!!
นั่นหมายความว่าผู้หญิงคนนี้มีความรู้สึกลึก ๆ สำหรับเขา ... ถึงแม้ว่าเธออาจไม่ได้ตระหนักถึงความรู้สึกนี้ด้วยซ้ำ !!!

ขอบคุณมากๆ

Joker-

น่าร๊ากกก เรื่องนี้เนื้อเรื่องน่ารักสุด ๆ ไม่ต้องมีฉากเอากันมากมายแต่สื่อความหมายได้ชัดเจน ชอบๆ

P Eet ✦Diamond✦

อ้างจาก: kaithai เมื่อ มิถุนายน 24, 2017, 09:21:34 ก่อนเที่ยง
คงไม่ต้อง อธิบาย สไตล์ของเรื่องแล้วนะ 
P Eet อธิบายได้อย่างแจ่มแจ้งแล้ว

Start, then leap forward ... then comeback to reveal ... the reason why... REALLY sweet!!!
เริ่มจากนั้นก็กระโดดไปข้างหน้า ... แล้วคัมแบ็กก็จะเปิดเผย ... เหตุผลว่าทำไม ... หวานจริงๆ !!!

that in itself means the girl have a deep feeling for him... even though she might not even be aware of this feeling herself!!!
นั่นหมายความว่าผู้หญิงคนนี้มีความรู้สึกลึก ๆ สำหรับเขา ... ถึงแม้ว่าเธออาจไม่ได้ตระหนักถึงความรู้สึกนี้ด้วยซ้ำ !!!

ขอบคุณมากๆ

555... Sir Kook Kru .... I am embarrassed by my soooo very tiny ability to review story/novel ...E..E..  Please don't make fun of me .. E..E.....

I actually want to learn from you... How come you are soooooo good at this translation thingy ???
E..E.. In fact ... everybody around here are better than me ... I can only read Thai ... cannot write... while you all are fluent in BOTH ... WOw ... ขอคารวะ สักพันครั้ง นับถือๆ  ...  E..E..

ஜ۩۞۩ஜ THANK YOU ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER !!!

..... (¯`v´¯)♥
   .......•.¸.•´
   ....¸.•´
   ... (
   ☻/
   /▌♥♥
   / \ ♥♥

(S)Kater

อ้างถึง
555... Sir Kook Kru .... I am embarrassed by my soooo very tiny ability to review story/novel ...E..E..  Please don't make fun of me .. E..E.....

I actually want to learn from you... How come you are soooooo good at this translation thingy ???
E..E.. In fact ... everybody around here are better than me ... I can only read Thai ... cannot write... while you all are fluent in BOTH ... WOw ... ขอคารวะ สักพันครั้ง นับถือๆ  ...  E..E..

ท่านไก่น่าจะเอายัดกูเกิลครับ กูเกิลแปลได้ฮามาก  ::Oops::
อ่านกาตูนโดจินแปลไทยทั้งหมดของ (S)Kater คลิกที่รูปภาพได้เลย

Tdestiny

thegift52

เราก็ซื่อสัตย์ แต่ทำไมเรานก  ::Crying::

อาจขึ้นอยู่กับหน้าตา 20%เงินอีก70% อีก10%ดวงและอารมของเจ้าหล่อน 55