ข่าว:

🎉🎉🎉 XONLY เปิดรับลงทะเบียนสมาชิกใหม่อีกครั้ง จำกัดวันละ 50 คน จนกว่าแอดมินจะขี้เกียจรับ😀

Main Menu

[Katsu Aki] Futari Ecchi กามศูตรไดอารี่ Vol.2 CH.11 ฉันไม่ชอบผู้ชายแบบนี้

เริ่มโดย พัดลม, มิถุนายน 24, 2017, 08:10:57 หลังเที่ยง

หัวข้อก่อนหน้า - หัวข้อถัดไป

0 สมาชิก และ 1 ผู้มาเยือน กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

aekkachai052

HypN♥s

virus747

ผู้หญิงบางทีก็เรื่องมากด้าน sex ทุกอย่างต้องลงตัว แต่ผู้ชายก็ดันไม่รู้ความเหมาะสม

ให้บวก 1 เลย
เรื่องนี้จริงครับ  ::WowWow::

warutp

::Confident:: ลายการ์ตูนแบบนี้นึกถึงการ์ตูนหนูน้อย แคนดี้สมัย สี่สิบปีที่แล้วเลยยย

P Eet ✦Diamond✦

555... sex ed in cartoon format ... an interesting concept indeed!
Nice TOON ... non erotic still nice .... love to see a romantic loving relationship story!

A story about a couple's sex routine... A young & beautiful house wife was worried that he husband would have an extramarital relationship cuz... he was trying to get some loving from her but she was still on the last day of her cycle...

555... funny ... the young couple does not know how to cross the RED light safely ...
All he has to do is taking a shower with his wife... A loving moment in the shower ... is one way to cross the RED light ... E..E.. the water from the shower will rinse away anything ... AND the bonus is that it is one of the best way to spice up a loving moment between couples ....

Thanks for this lovely story... really enjoy it!
Cheers !!!

P.S. I already cut down my comments and leave only what's necessary .. E..E...
Hope you won't band me for make too long comment...5555 
Disclaimer: The view and opinion expressed on this website are solely those of my very own. It is solely for the purpose of entertainment and has NO meaningful value of any kind. They DO NOT necessarily represent those of the majority of READERS & WRITERS of this website staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.

ஜ۩۞۩ஜ THANK YOU ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER !!!

..... (¯`v´¯)♥
   .......•.¸.•´
   ....¸.•´
   ... (
   ☻/
   /▌♥♥
   / \ ♥♥

flukehaha

Manchester United Football Club