ข่าว:

🎉🎉🎉 XONLY เปิดรับลงทะเบียนสมาชิกใหม่อีกครั้ง จำกัดวันละ 50 คน จนกว่าแอดมินจะขี้เกียจรับ😀

Main Menu

[Pirontan] ประสบกามตรง สาวน้อยหมวกแดง

เริ่มโดย พัดลม, กรกฎาคม 08, 2017, 05:40:26 หลังเที่ยง

หัวข้อก่อนหน้า - หัวข้อถัดไป

0 สมาชิก และ 1 ผู้มาเยือน กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

nakchakun

hibino1010

you welcome!

tigerx302

P Eet ✦Diamond✦

I only heard of สาวน้อยหมวกแดง .. NEVER heard of สาวน้อยหมากแดง before ... What is the difference ???

555 ... just kidding ... I know that you use it to draw people in ... curiosity cat always want to find out .. 555

KK... about the story...

OMB...  Why is the WOLF looks just like our very sexy WOLVERINE ..??? 
E..E... A wolf that looks like this ... where is this wood ??? I want to go visit Granny too..maybe I can meet with this hot looking wolf ... 5555555555     ::HeyHey:: 

Interestingly enough ... that why does he smell the food, but didn't smell any of her special love juice that she produced 555 ...   ::Hmmm::   ?? 

I always thought that a WEREWOLF has heighten sense that can smell anything for miles around ... E..E.. maybe he's too busy with his love morsel for now ..... But wait ... this is why is this part 1 not finish ??
We didn't get to see any climax for the sexy wolf & his love morsel .... Ughhh... left us hanging na..!!!!!    ::Sweat::   

Hhmmm... maybe I take it back about our sexy werewolf ... yeah he's all that good look & all ... but if he doesn't know what to do with his equipment ... well .... that is the deal breaker for any girls , I am sure ... 5555555

Hope part 2 will get us going ... if not ... we will just take the translator & put him with a LADY WOLF ... so he will get to experience a REAL feeling of   " Romp in the Wood "  ... E..E..E...    ::HoHo::   

P.S.. LOVEEEEEEEEE  color version  DOJIN ... so sharp & clear ..... also gets to see the expression on those characters ... so vivid  ... just wonderful !!!

P.P.S.  E..E.. you misspell a few words in the TOON na jaaaa...
But we love to read this sooo much, we forgive you in your haste to taste ... E..E...
We'll be waiting for P2 ... remember na jaaa ... if no big bang at the end ... we'll put you with a lady wolf instead ... so... don't left us hanging like this P1 na jaaaa ... E...E...
Disclaimer: The view and opinion expressed on this website are solely those of my very own. It is solely for the purpose of entertainment and has NO meaningful value of any kind. They DO NOT necessarily represent those of the majority of READERS & WRITERS of this website staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.

ஜ۩۞۩ஜ THANK YOU ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER !!!

..... (¯`v´¯)♥
   .......•.¸.•´
   ....¸.•´
   ... (
   ☻/
   /▌♥♥
   / \ ♥♥

executioner

เป็นหมาป่าที่ล่ำ แหวกคอนเซ็ปหมาป่าเรื่องอื่นๆดีนะครับ ฮะฮะ ::Sweat::

คุณหนูน้อยหมวกแดงนี่ก็เนอะ จะไปไหนอะไรยังไง บอกซะโม้ดเลย เดี๋ยวตอนหน้าเจอกัน 5555

ขอบคุณสำหรับงานแปลครับท่าน จะรอชมPart2ครับ  ::Thankyou::

G3nGChaN

waveviviann

ตอนหน้าสาสน้อยหมวกแดงจะรอดมนุษย์หมาป่าไหมนะ รอติดตาม

darkman22

ค่าเดินผ่านป่าท่าจะแพงมากโขนะเนี่ย

แต่หนูน้อยน่าจะชอบและติดใจแน่ๆ ถ้าลองได้โดน

พัดลม

อ้างจาก: P Eet เมื่อ กรกฎาคม 08, 2017, 11:20:34 หลังเที่ยง

P.P.S.  E..E.. you misspell a few words in the TOON na jaaaa...

บ้างทีอาจจะพิมพ์ผิด
แต่บ้างมีเจตนาพิมพ์ให้ลากเสียงแบบนั้นนะครับ  ::DookDig::
กฏ-กติกา เงื่อนไขข้อปฏิบัติหลักๆเวป xonly
1.ห้าม emo เปล่า, ไม่เป็นคำ   do not use emoji only - Banned
2.ห้ามตอบเฉพาะคำย่อในเวปนี้ disallow short massage like lol thx ty omb omg etc. - Banned
3.ตอบ 3 คำไม่ใช่ 3 พยางค์ ๆๆๆๆๆ ไม่นับเป็นคำ if you comment less then 3 words as 'thank,wow,good,like,love' - Banned

4.ตอบมักง่าย ไม่ว่าจะยาวแค่ไหนก็โดนแบน

RicaooN

ตอนเด็กๆที่เคยอ่าน หมาป่าต้องไปรอที่บ้านคุณยายสิครับ

chaya apilard

ขอบคุณจ้าา  ::GiveMe:: ::GiveMe::

ใครตอบแต่ภาค2ขอให้เป็นใบ้ เพี้ยง

solomon1977

อยากรู้ครับว่าหนูน้อยหมวกแดงจะเสร็จแบบไหน

wt00212907

มาดูตอนจบครับ 5555