ข่าว:

🎉🎉🎉 XONLY เปิดรับลงทะเบียนสมาชิกใหม่อีกครั้ง จำกัดวันละ 50 คน จนกว่าแอดมินจะขี้เกียจรับ😀

Main Menu

[SAVAN] Secret Nectar ความชอบที่บอกใครไม่ได้ [แปลไทย By (S)Kater]

เริ่มโดย (S)Kater, กรกฎาคม 16, 2017, 07:55:51 ก่อนเที่ยง

หัวข้อก่อนหน้า - หัวข้อถัดไป

0 สมาชิก และ 1 ผู้มาเยือน กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

korn4455

ทำงานก็เก่งไม่น่าจะมีปัญหาเรื่องเงิน อาจจะไม่ใช่คนเดียวกันก็ได้นะ

mdemigod

ก็ลูกน้องแอบมาขายก็ต้องช่วยสงเคราะสิครับ ถ้าติดใจเผื่อจะได้ฟรีๆ

drof666

P Eet ✦Diamond✦

อ้างจาก: Kater เมื่อ กรกฎาคม 16, 2017, 08:04:13 ก่อนเที่ยง
ที่จริงอยากให้มีตอนต่อนะ ยังไม่รู้เหตุผลของตัวละคร หรือเรื่องราวต่อจากนี้ว่าจะมีอะไรคืบหน้ามั้ย หรือเป็นพี่น้องหรือฝาแฝดของเธอ
อยากรู้ๆ ถ้ามีก็จะเอามาแปลให้ละกัน ส่วนมากผมไม่ได้แปลค้างไม่จบนะ เพราะยอดตอบไม่น่าพอใจก็เอาไว้อ่านเองสบายใจกว่า
เช่นเรื่อง เหตุเพราะDVD เรื่องราวชมรมในโรงเรียน และอีกหลายๆเรื่อง ตอบกันแบบนี้ก็รอกันไปยาวๆอาจจะปีหน้าชาติหน้่า 55

5555.... please don't be mean ... there are others that give as well as received na jaaaaa ...
But ... I think you are saying  this for the purpose of ..... to throw us off your trail .... E..E... 
I think that you try to give a reason sooooo that you can be absent for a longggggg period with a valid excuse ... Cuz you didn't get any good comments ??? 555 ... you are NOT 100% correct na jaaaa
There are some members do give comments ... but good or not good comments are very much in the hand of the receiver ... NOT the commentator  na jaaaa ....

We love to comment but sometimes might not be what you want to hear ... then you will said it is a BAD comment ... E..E... I think that is the main reason WHY ... most readers are afraid to comment ...

No matter what ... we still appreciates you for taking your valuable time to translate & clean these TOON ... and share them with us ... You are very generous & quite reasonable .... it's the reason why you won't really really completely call it quit ... Maybe you will stop for a while ... but your generosity will pull you back into sharing again & again .... 5555

And we will be waiting for whatever little morsels of crumbs you will hand out ... We'll take it in anyway , shape or form ... E..E...

With much Love & appreciation to our very generous translator na jaaaaa!!!
See you at the next TOON .... E..E...
Disclaimer: The view and opinion expressed on this website are solely those of my very own. It is solely for the purpose of entertainment and has NO meaningful value of any kind. They DO NOT necessarily represent those of the majority of READERS & WRITERS of this website staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.

ஜ۩۞۩ஜ THANK YOU ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER !!!

..... (¯`v´¯)♥
   .......•.¸.•´
   ....¸.•´
   ... (
   ☻/
   /▌♥♥
   / \ ♥♥

op4911338

::YehYeh:: ::KO:: ผมยังให้กำลังใจเรื่อยๆเด้ออย่าพึ่งท้อนะคับ!!

alex2432

vegetarian

polka2012

อ่านตัวอย่างเนื้อเรื่อง ลายเส้นวาดตัวการ์ตูน น่าสนใจมากขอติดตามอ่านต่อหน่อยนะครับ ::WooWoo::

Akira Watanabe

::Sweat:: ตอนอยู่ที่ทำงานทำเป็นเข้ม  ต้องจัดให้หนัก

polka2012

สรุปลูกน้องคนสวย...คงติดใจดุ้นของหัวหน้าไปซะแล้วอิจฉาจังอยากมีแบบนี้มั้ง ::WooWoo::

633sqd