ข่าว:

🎉🎉🎉 XONLY เปิดรับลงทะเบียนสมาชิกใหม่อีกครั้ง จำกัดวันละ 50 คน จนกว่าแอดมินจะขี้เกียจรับ😀

Main Menu
D

Phantom Realm | มฤตยูลวงร่าง EP1 "Trust no one"

เริ่มโดย declangombley, สิงหาคม 03, 2017, 12:39:11 ก่อนเที่ยง

หัวข้อก่อนหน้า - หัวข้อถัดไป

0 สมาชิก และ 1 ผู้มาเยือน กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

cd13579

ก็เอ็งบอกตะกี้ว่ามันดูไม่ออกไม่ใช่เรอะ ชายสามหญิง1 จะรอดได้กี่วัน
ใครหื้อใครซ่า ข้าแบนเรียบ

i_robot

วาว สุดยอดครับ พล็อตเรื่องเยี่ยม ภาษากระชับอ่านง่าย ขอบคุณมากๆ

ป.ล. ขอให้พระเอกมีภูมิคุ้มกัน จับต่างดาวทำเมียให้หมด

biggiggog

มาแนวนี้ มันต้องมีหักมุมยันตอนจบ
มันสนุกก็ตอนที่ไม่รู้จะไว้ใจใคร ::Horror::
ขอบคุณมากๆครับ

segasa

ปูเรื่องแบบ si-fi กับรูปประกอบได้อารมมากๆเลยครับ ::Glad::

declangombley

อ้างจาก: P Eet เมื่อ สิงหาคม 03, 2017, 03:50:26 หลังเที่ยง
Hhhmmm ... A change of pace ... for our writer ... this time ...
A pilot EP of what looks like a very classic sci-fi series  " the Invasion of a Body Snatcher" 

I am not sure if this will be as light as our writer seems to think!

Although I totally dig sci-fi, but not sure if it will go well as an erotica... oh wait ... the writer said it will be as vanilla as we going get from this writer...E..E... 

Not sure if this will be like the last one or not, which previously the writer also stated ... it will be light & airy .. E..E... 

I guess our writer's version of light & airy is not quite the same as normal regular Joe for sure... E..E...

Ehh.. about this pilot EP... It's a really nice start ... looks like this will shape up into a nice novel. Only one damper for me personally is ... Why does all characters' name are English names?  ::Hmmm::  Do Asians are all but extinct in the not too distant future??  5555    ::HoHo:: 

Although, this seems very familiar to one of my sci-fi novel that I own, in English of course!! 
No matter, it will be a good nevertheless...   

We'll follow for at least a few more EP to see how will this turn out!
Hopefully ... it won't be tooooo vanilla that we won't get to enjoy some hot erotic scenes. I mean it can be vanilla but could we please have like.... thru the roof hot erotic scenes???  E..E...   ::HeyHey::

Looking forward to the next EP...

Jeezz, I admit it's really difficult to go along with "light way"  but I'll try.

ps. I've been trying to examine every single ideas in "Demon Lovers" and yes, It's very interesting erotic novel (for female readers) so I tried to rethink and rewrite in my path for a several days... but finally all everything strumbled...
I coundn't find any idea to make it "WOW"

I'm so sorryyyy...

tantawanjames

มาแนวตะลุยอวกาศเลยน่าสนุกครับ บู๊เลือดสาด รักน้ำพุ่ง

meowmeng

น่าสนใจมาก ผมรู้สึกดีที่ได้อ่านเรื่องแบบนี้คือไม่ได้เน้นเรื่องเสียวอย่างเดียวแต่มีรายละเอียดของเรื่องให้ชวนติดตาม ขอบคุณที่แต่งมาให้อ่านครับ

pukky140213

น้องเรื่องสนุกดีครับ ขอบคุณผู้แต่งครับ

d_arker

เปิดเรื่องได้น่าสนใจดีครับ
นิยายเรท18+ ที่มีพล็อตไซไฟแถมมีเนื้อเรื่องไม่เน้นNCอย่างเดียว
จะติดตามตอนต่อไปครับ

P Eet ✦Diamond✦

อ้างจาก: declangombley เมื่อ สิงหาคม 03, 2017, 09:38:30 หลังเที่ยง
อ้างจาก: P Eet เมื่อ สิงหาคม 03, 2017, 03:50:26 หลังเที่ยง
Hhhmmm ... A change of pace ... for our writer ... this time ...
A pilot EP of what looks like a very classic sci-fi series  " the Invasion of a Body Snatcher" 

I am not sure if this will be as light as our writer seems to think!

Although I totally dig sci-fi, but not sure if it will go well as an erotica... oh wait ... the writer said it will be as vanilla as we going get from this writer...E..E... 

Not sure if this will be like the last one or not, which previously the writer also stated ... it will be light & airy .. E..E... 

I guess our writer's version of light & airy is not quite the same as normal regular Joe for sure... E..E...

Ehh.. about this pilot EP... It's a really nice start ... looks like this will shape up into a nice novel. Only one damper for me personally is ... Why does all characters' name are English names?  ::Hmmm::  Do Asians are all but extinct in the not too distant future??  5555    ::HoHo:: 

Although, this seems very familiar to one of my sci-fi novel that I own, in English of course!! 
No matter, it will be a good nevertheless...   

We'll follow for at least a few more EP to see how will this turn out!
Hopefully ... it won't be tooooo vanilla that we won't get to enjoy some hot erotic scenes. I mean it can be vanilla but could we please have like.... thru the roof hot erotic scenes???  E..E...   ::HeyHey::

Looking forward to the next EP...

Jeezz, I admit it's really difficult to go along with "light way"  but I'll try.

ps. I've been trying to examine every single ideas in "Demon Lovers" and yes, It's very interesting erotic novel (for female readers) so I tried to rethink and rewrite in my path for a several days... but finally all everything strumbled...
I coundn't find any idea to make it "WOW"

I'm so sorryyyy...

No problem Love, I didn't think you would want to comply anyway... But I am the type of ... you don't know until you try at least asked... all they can say is  "NO" ... which you did.  E..E...

I was just thinking what would it be like to have a male's P.O.V. to this novel & I instantly thought of you, Love...!!!

I will still be looking out for your art work, if it's within my realm of capability to handle of course...

E..E.. not that I am a drama queen or anything na jaaa... it's just that ... my life has been one heck of a roller coaster ride... I already got enough issues in my life to last a life time!!!

sooooo I escape and come here for a little R&R time .... to enjoy some hot read without having to even think of ... hey, why this & why that etc...  E..E..E...

And .... who knows ...if I keep asking " ehh sorry I won't beg" ... but if I keep asking ...
Maybe one day you will write something that will be especially for me ... E...E...
Yeah ... I can still dream, right???   

P.S. If you write anything dark... I 'll appreciate it, if you put a disclaimer at the top soooo I will sit out on the side ...

Hugs & kisses...
Disclaimer: The view and opinion expressed on this website are solely those of my very own. It is solely for the purpose of entertainment and has NO meaningful value of any kind. They DO NOT necessarily represent those of the majority of READERS & WRITERS of this website staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.

ஜ۩۞۩ஜ THANK YOU ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER !!!

..... (¯`v´¯)♥
   .......•.¸.•´
   ....¸.•´
   ... (
   ☻/
   /▌♥♥
   / \ ♥♥

sparrow_ap

เปิดเรื่องมาก็เริ่มการผจญภัยทันทีเลย
สนุกมากครับๆ

therasak

ศัพท์แสงวิทยาศาสตร์เพียบ เค้าโครงเรื่องน่าสนใจมาก การดำเนินเรื่องชวนให้ติดตาม รออ่านด้วยใจจดจ่อ

declangombley

***เม้นนี้ ขออภัย เจ้าของกระทู้กดผิดครับ จะแก้ไข ดันไปกดอ้างอิงซะงั้น*** (Admin อย่าแบนผมนะครับ ผิดพลาดทางเทคนิคเฉยๆ)

่jub2520

ทำท่าน่าสนุก  เป็นแนวที่ดูยิ่งใหญ่มาก  ชักอยากรู้แล้วว่าจะเป็นยังไงต่อไป

premz

เนื้อเรื่องสนุกดีครับดูเป็นฉากเป็นตอนดี