ข่าว:

🎉🎉🎉 XONLY เปิดรับลงทะเบียนสมาชิกใหม่อีกครั้ง จำกัดวันละ 50 คน จนกว่าแอดมินจะขี้เกียจรับ😀

Main Menu

[Gustav] Reika wa Karei na Boku no Maid Ch.4 [แปลไทย by Melody] **ซ่อนข้อความ**

เริ่มโดย MΞLODY, ตุลาคม 14, 2017, 11:31:51 หลังเที่ยง

หัวข้อก่อนหน้า - หัวข้อถัดไป

0 สมาชิก และ 1 ผู้มาเยือน กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

xfreestylex

P Eet ✦Diamond✦

Ch. 4

Wow ... looks like finally, she is warming up to the idea of being his woman...
Hopefully... they will be an item in real life... but the mystery about who she really is... is still in the air!!!

Oopsie ... roadblock ...!!! 
Alright ... be back to comment the rest after this roadblock ... E..E...

~~~ EDIT ~~~

Hhhmmm... It's soooo cool to see their relationship slowly but surely building up to become a love story...
Hopefully... there won't be a third wheel to complicate things for them na jaaaa...

Wait ... don't tell me that the next chapter ... the other young lady will be in the mix as well...???  ::Dizzy::
Since we follow along with this series thus far...
I really really hope this will turn out to be a love story between them...!!!  ::Shy:: 

NOT really into harem style... even though I realized that most TOON have no morals...
But I just hope that .... this one would be an exception!!!!  E..E...   ::DookDig::  ::DookDig::  ::DookDig::

Disclaimer: The view and opinion expressed on this website are solely those of my very own. It is solely for the purpose of entertainment and has NO meaningful value of any kind. They DO NOT necessarily represent those of the majority of READERS & WRITERS of this website staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.

ஜ۩۞۩ஜ THANK YOU ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER !!!

..... (¯`v´¯)♥
   .......•.¸.•´
   ....¸.•´
   ... (
   ☻/
   /▌♥♥
   / \ ♥♥

kurokami

ยังคงโนบรา

อ่านจบแล้วขออีกที ตอนนี้ไม่ S เลยแบบ......เด็ดมากกกกก

P-Splendid

ขอรับชมต่อละครับ ขอบคุณมากนะครับ คุณเมดยังน่ารักเหมือนเคยเลย

noklek

zorohana

พอไม่แต่งชุดเมดนี่เหมือนคนละคน สวยไปอีกแบบ

straufe

ของขวันแบบนี้กินได้ทุกวันไม่มีเบื่อมองสายตาเทอซินั่น เหมือนมาแผนมาแยบยลพระเอกแก้งแน่ๆ