ข่าว:

🎉🎉🎉 XONLY เปิดรับลงทะเบียนสมาชิกใหม่อีกครั้ง จำกัดวันละ 50 คน จนกว่าแอดมินจะขี้เกียจรับ😀

Main Menu

[Yagami Shuuichi] Oshioki Suru yo ~Step 1~ [แปลไทย by Melody] *แก้ไขไฟล์ต้นฉบับ*

เริ่มโดย MΞLODY, ธันวาคม 15, 2017, 09:27:11 หลังเที่ยง

หัวข้อก่อนหน้า - หัวข้อถัดไป

0 สมาชิก และ 1 ผู้มาเยือน กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

MΞLODY

ไม่รู้จะอิจฉาหรือสงสารพระเอกมันดีเหมือนกัน

เพราะถูกจับได้ว่ากำลังแอบดมกางเกงในของเจ้าตัวอยู่ ฮารุกะจึงออกบทลงโทษกับพระเอกของเราด้วยการ "ควบคุมการหลั่ง" ไปหนึ่งอาทิตย์เต็มๆ
แล้วพระเอก(เหยื่อ?)ผู้น่าสงสารของเราจะเอาตัวรอดจากสถานการณ์นี้ไปได้ยังไงดีล่ะเนี่ย?

[แว่วเสียงคนแปล] : แก้ไขเปลี่ยนไฟล์ต้นฉบับใหม่ทั้งหมดแล้วฮะ  ::Yes!::

ฝากตับของคุณ ให้ผมช่วยดูแลสิครับ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

top314007

โคตรอิจฉา เอ็ย ไม่ใช่ สงสาร นางทำกันได้นะคับแบบนั้น  ::Ajark::
แตว่านะคับนางก็อยากใด้ดู้นอะดิทนมานาน  ::WowWow::
แต่ว่าตอนต่อไปคนน้องโดนหรือไม 5555

P Eet ✦Diamond✦

OMB....  Not sure if I can handle  S & M  ... type of theme...
Also... looks like this will be a harem style as well as S & M ...

2 of my most distasteful elements types of TOON....
Luckily... we didn't get to see any whips & chains ... or this will be a really really short ride for me indeed...!!!

This is only the 1st EP... so I will give it 2-3 EPs more....
From this EP... it doesn't look tooooo HC...
It's almost like a lover's game between them...
It is actually really cute... but in a mean way... E..E..E...   ::HoHo::  ::HoHo::  ::HoHo::

*** If it gets to that point ... pleaseeeeee put a disclaimer at the top of your page so that I can move far... farrrrr awayyyyy ...... 

I might be one of the weirdest readers of all time.... guess cuz I am a female species....
But I just can't handle TOON which has a high emotional turmoil to any of the characters...  ::Elder::

I mean we already got that in our daily lives as isssss... ( life SUCKS.... from time to time...)
I don't really need it in my favorite hobby as well....
I want to read for entertainment purpose, not to read it & weep... E..E..E....  ::Grimace::

With that being said...
As long as I get a warning at the top of the page...
I can sit out and wait for the next one that I can handle....  ::Doubt::  ::Doubt::  ::Doubt::
Win-Win for all... E..E..E....

( You get to translate whatever you want, I also get to enjoy whichever I can handled... )

P.S.  Did our translator forgot to post the Thai name for this series...???   E..E..E...   ::Hmmm:: 
Disclaimer: The view and opinion expressed on this website are solely those of my very own. It is solely for the purpose of entertainment and has NO meaningful value of any kind. They DO NOT necessarily represent those of the majority of READERS & WRITERS of this website staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.

ஜ۩۞۩ஜ THANK YOU ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER !!!

..... (¯`v´¯)♥
   .......•.¸.•´
   ....¸.•´
   ... (
   ☻/
   /▌♥♥
   / \ ♥♥

MΞLODY

อ้างจาก: P Eet เมื่อ ธันวาคม 16, 2017, 12:23:00 ก่อนเที่ยง
OMB....  Not sure if I can handle  S & M  ... type of theme...
Also... looks like this will be a harem style as well as S & M ...

2 of my most distasteful elements types of TOON....
Luckily... we didn't get to see any whips & chains ... or this will be a really really short ride for me indeed...!!!

This is only the 1st EP... so I will give it 2-3 EPs more....
From this EP... it doesn't look tooooo HC...
It's almost like a lover's game between them...
It is actually really cute... but in a mean way... E..E..E...   ::HoHo::  ::HoHo::  ::HoHo::

*** If it gets to that point ... pleaseeeeee put a disclaimer at the top of your page so that I can move far... farrrrr awayyyyy ...... 

I might be one of the weirdest readers of all time.... guess cuz I am a female species....
But I just can't handle TOON which has a high emotional turmoil to any of the characters...  ::Elder::

I mean we already got that in our daily lives as isssss... ( life SUCKS.... from time to time...)
I don't really need it in my favorite hobby as well....
I want to read for entertainment purpose, not to read it & weep... E..E..E....  ::Grimace::

With that being said...
As long as I get a warning at the top of the page...
I can sit out and wait for the next one that I can handle....  ::Doubt::  ::Doubt::  ::Doubt::
Win-Win for all... E..E..E....

( You get to translate whatever you want, I also get to enjoy whichever I can handled... )

P.S.  Did our translator forgot to post the Thai name for this series...???   E..E..E...   ::Hmmm::

เรื่องนี้เป็น S&M แบบไม่ฮาร์ดคอร์เลยครับ เพราะงั้นสบายใจได้(ถึงพระเอกจะโดนปู้ยี้ปู้ยำกระจุยเลยก็เถอะ)  ::Oops::

ส่วนชื่อไทยเอาจริงๆปกติผมไม่ตั้งชื่อไทยอยู่แล้วเพราะคิดชื่อเรื่องดีๆไม่ออก 55555+
แต่เรื่องที่แล้วนั่นยกเว้นเป็นกรณีพิเศษฮะ  ::Sobad::

worachat39

แล้วผมจะรอนะครับ ขอบคุณที่แปลมาให้ครับ

as72340639

โดนบังคับตั้ง1อาทิตย์เชียว แต่จัสงสานดีไหมเนีย ::Dizzy::

possionseul

โถน่าสงสาร นึกว่าจะได้สวิงทั้งพี่ทั้งน้อง 5 5 5+

P Eet ✦Diamond✦

อ้างจาก: MΞLODY เมื่อ ธันวาคม 16, 2017, 12:48:29 ก่อนเที่ยง

เรื่องนี้เป็น S&M แบบไม่ฮาร์ดคอร์เลยครับ เพราะงั้นสบายใจได้(ถึงพระเอกจะโดนปู้ยี้ปู้ยำกระจุยเลยก็เถอะ)  ::Oops::

ส่วนชื่อไทยเอาจริงๆปกติผมไม่ตั้งชื่อไทยอยู่แล้วเพราะคิดชื่อเรื่องดีๆไม่ออก 55555+
แต่เรื่องที่แล้วนั่นยกเว้นเป็นกรณีพิเศษฮะ  ::Sobad::

Thank you... my young Jedi ... E..E..E...

I hope that you won't move your camp to the other side...
As in the side of our residence Dark Lord Kater... 5555...
He had already corrupted Sir Hyp once or twice...
Which led Sir Hyp to translate some farrrrr out TOON...!!!
Luckily, Sir Hyp came back to this side of the fence....

But now... I have another issue with this series...
Why does it feel like there are more Japanese Kanji left ...???  ::Hmmm::

Even more than the Thai translation words themselves...???   ::Oops::

555... feels like reading the Japanese version with some Thai words/phrases inserted here & there...   ::HoHo::  ::HoHo::   ::HoHo::
Disclaimer: The view and opinion expressed on this website are solely those of my very own. It is solely for the purpose of entertainment and has NO meaningful value of any kind. They DO NOT necessarily represent those of the majority of READERS & WRITERS of this website staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.

ஜ۩۞۩ஜ THANK YOU ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER !!!

..... (¯`v´¯)♥
   .......•.¸.•´
   ....¸.•´
   ... (
   ☻/
   /▌♥♥
   / \ ♥♥

tazasss01

kaithai

จ้าวนายที่รัก
ทำไมใจร้ายจัง
ตั้วสองอาทิตย์ ฮือๆๆ
::Orz:: ::Orz::

elviswhat

MΞLODY

อ้างจาก: P Eet เมื่อ ธันวาคม 16, 2017, 03:50:56 ก่อนเที่ยง
Thank you... my young Jedi ... E..E..E...

I hope that you won't move your camp to the other side...
As in the side of our residence Dark Lord Kater... 5555...
He had already corrupted Sir Hyp once or twice...
Which led Sir Hyp to translate some farrrrr out TOON...!!!
Luckily, Sir Hyp came back to this side of the fence....

But now... I have another issue with this series...
Why does it feel like there are more Japanese Kanji left ...???  ::Hmmm::

Even more than the Thai translation words themselves...???   ::Oops::

555... feels like reading the Japanese version with some Thai words/phrases inserted here & there...   ::HoHo::  ::HoHo::   ::HoHo::

SFX มันเยอะอ่ะครับเรื่องนี้ และผมก็ไม่ไฟแรงพอที่จะขนาดนั่ง redraw พวกนี้หมดด้วย  ::Sobad::

Joker-

keatmano

พระเอกก็ใสซื่อเกินไป..หรือว่าจะเป็นพวกชอบถูกกระทำหว่า... เอาเหอะ ยังไงก็ไม่น่าสงสารหรอก .. สุดท้ายก็ได้รางวัลอยู่่ดี ..  ::HoHo::

P Eet ✦Diamond✦

อ้างจาก: MΞLODY เมื่อ ธันวาคม 16, 2017, 09:05:15 ก่อนเที่ยง

SFX มันเยอะอ่ะครับเรื่องนี้ และผมก็ไม่ไฟแรงพอที่จะขนาดนั่ง redraw พวกนี้หมดด้วย  ::Sobad::

Hhhmmm... I think @kater uses an app that ...
With just one click he was able to erase most of those SFX ...
His works are always really really squeaky cleaned...
And he claimed that it only takes him about 1 whole day for one EP ....   ::Confident::  ::Confident::  ::Confident::

That is a very impressive ability indeed...!!! ... DUE to the app, maybe ???   ::HoHo::

BTW... I went and re-read after you corrected your file...
Now ... they look a lot nicer...
Thanks for taking the time to do that...
We appreciate your attention to details...
As it also gave us ( READERS ) a most enjoyable reading experince...!!!   ::JubuJubu::  ::JubuJubu::  ::JubuJubu::

ஜ۩۞۩ஜ THANK YOU ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER !!!

..... (¯`v´¯)♥
   .......•.¸.•´
   ....¸.•´
   ... (
   ☻/
   /▌♥♥
   / \ ♥♥