Glory of Love ลองดูว่าจะซื้งงงงง กับคำๆนี้ป่าวอ่ะนะ อิอิอิ

• 2 ตอบ
  • 66 อ่าน

ออฟไลน์ P Eet ✦Diamond✦

• Global Moderator
  • Every moment is a FRESH beginning !!!
    • ดูรายละเอียด
Glory of Love  .. Ft.  Diamond

Chicago is one of my all-time favorite bands of all time ...
And this song is one of my absolute favorite songs of all-time as well ... E..E..E...
Some of your guys are not even born yet when this song was released... 5555    ::HoHo:: 

เพลงรักหวานๆซื้งๆๆ นี่คือที่สุดของที่สุด แล้วววในยุค the 80's อ่ะนะ   ::Yes!::

Disclaimer: The view and opinion expressed on this website are solely those of my very own. It is solely for the purpose of entertainment and has NO meaningful value of any kind. They DO NOT necessarily represent those of the majority of READERS & WRITERS of this website staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.

ஜ۩۞۩ஜ THANK YOU ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER !!!

..... (¯`v´¯)♥
   .......•.¸.•´
   ....¸.•´
   ... (
   ☻/
   /▌♥♥
   / \ ♥♥

ออนไลน์ phoowadol

• Gold Member
    • ดูรายละเอียด
Re: Glory of Love ลองดูว่าจะซื้งงงงง กับคำๆนี้ป่าวอ่ะนะ อิอิอิ
« ตอบกลับ #1 เมื่อ: พฤศจิกายน 10, 2018, 08:59:01 pm »
ก่อนอื่น  ต้องขอขอบคุณ พี่เพชรมากๆเลยครับ ที่ร้องเพลงนี้มาให้ฟัง เพราะเพลงนี้ผมเองก็ชอบมากอีกเช่นกัน ที่จริงชอบทั้งวงเลยก็ว่าได้. ฟังแล้วเหมือนได้ย้อนอดีต ไปในช่วงเวลาที่ผ่านมา เหมือนผ่านมาไม่นานนี้เลย. (อื่มที่จริงน่าจะสัก 25-29ปี) ละอิอิ. ขอบคุณมากครับ

ออฟไลน์ P Eet ✦Diamond✦

• Global Moderator
  • Every moment is a FRESH beginning !!!
    • ดูรายละเอียด
Re: Glory of Love ลองดูว่าจะซื้งงงงง กับคำๆนี้ป่าวอ่ะนะ อิอิอิ
« ตอบกลับ #2 เมื่อ: พฤศจิกายน 11, 2018, 02:24:18 am »
ก่อนอื่น  ต้องขอขอบคุณ พี่เพชรมากๆเลยครับ ที่ร้องเพลงนี้มาให้ฟัง เพราะเพลงนี้ผมเองก็ชอบมากอีกเช่นกัน ที่จริงชอบทั้งวงเลยก็ว่าได้. ฟังแล้วเหมือนได้ย้อนอดีต ไปในช่วงเวลาที่ผ่านมา เหมือนผ่านมาไม่นานนี้เลย. (อื่มที่จริงน่าจะสัก 25-29ปี) ละอิอิ. ขอบคุณมากครับ

I also really enjoyed this group and Peter Cetera has one of most distinctive voices naaa....
Even when he came out to do his own songs ... ( Later he wasn't with Chicago anymore naaa )
This gentleman is one of my fav artists .. right up there next to Bryan Adams ...  ::Yes!::  ::WowWow::  ::Shout::
« แก้ไขครั้งสุดท้าย: พฤศจิกายน 11, 2018, 02:25:46 am โดย P Eet ✦Diamond✦ »
Disclaimer: The view and opinion expressed on this website are solely those of my very own. It is solely for the purpose of entertainment and has NO meaningful value of any kind. They DO NOT necessarily represent those of the majority of READERS & WRITERS of this website staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.

ஜ۩۞۩ஜ THANK YOU ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER !!!

..... (¯`v´¯)♥
   .......•.¸.•´
   ....¸.•´
   ... (
   ☻/
   /▌♥♥
   / \ ♥♥

ช่องทางแจ้งข่าวเผื่อโดนปิด ติดตามไว้นะ