ข่าว:

🎉🎉🎉 XONLY เปิดรับลงทะเบียนสมาชิกใหม่อีกครั้ง จำกัดวันละ 50 คน จนกว่าแอดมินจะขี้เกียจรับ😀

Main Menu

Bright Past - Version 0.72.2 (KosmoGames) (RUS+ENG+DE)

เริ่มโดย xxxgamesex, สิงหาคม 26, 2020, 01:18:14 หลังเที่ยง

หัวข้อก่อนหน้า - หัวข้อถัดไป

0 สมาชิก และ 1 ผู้มาเยือน กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

xxxgamesex

Bright Past - Version 0.72.2  (KosmoGames) (RUS+ENG+DE) 

Kosmos Games is creating Adult Games

Updated: 22-August-2020   
Genre:   3DCG, Kosmos Games,Voyeurism,Sandbox, Adventure, Oral sex, Vaginal sex, Sex toys, Big ass,Exhibitionism, Handjob, Puzzle
Censorship: None
Developer/Publisher: KosmoGames
Version: v0.72.2
Language: English, Russian, German
Size: 2.75 GB

About This Game:
Dear friends, the day has come! It is with great pleasure that I present you a demo of my new project. Some may consider it to be a remake of my very first game - "Bright Future", that many of you liked. The new game is called "Bright Past" and is also based on the concept of an open-world sandbox with a main storyline. However, this time we are doing it on a completely different level! In the current version you can meet the main characters, learn about their background and game setting in general.

As you can see in the screenshot, the game will take place in the modern world. The main character will be a girl. The genre of the project can be described as a sandbox with elements of the quest an RPG.​

Changelog "Bright Past"  v0.72.2 (RUS+ENG+GER)
Tennis event with Ruby
Tennis suit and racket for Alex (don't forget to take off your panties)

1 new animation
Acquaintance with 2 local residents and a redesigned event to find the key to the basement.
Basement cleaning and getting to know Rudo's dick up close.

Ruby was replaced by a new girl in the event with Kevin. This is due to my desire to develop Ruby's character in more detail. And now I think this event is illogical for this character.
A new small suitcase dismantling event at the very beginning of the game.
The backdrops of the courtyard and neighboring streets have been completely renewed.

Alex's car is now displayed in the yard.
A mirror appeared in the Glory Room.
The Combat Fagots event has been updated.

I also want to drop the quest menu. Now events will be tied to specific NPCs. So far only being tested.
1 bonus card
1 new achievement
Many old bugs have been fixed

Screen:

Bright_Past_v0.72.2__RUS_ENG_GER_-pc.rar

Bright_Past_v0.72.2__RUS_ENG_GER_-pc.rar