ข่าว:

🎉🎉🎉 XONLY เปิดรับลงทะเบียนสมาชิกใหม่อีกครั้ง จำกัดวันละ 50 คน จนกว่าแอดมินจะขี้เกียจรับ😀

Main Menu

Sunshine Love v0.0.3i Extras Included + Walkthrough [MrDots Games]

เริ่มโดย xxxgamesex, สิงหาคม 30, 2020, 04:03:47 ก่อนเที่ยง

หัวข้อก่อนหน้า - หัวข้อถัดไป

0 สมาชิก และ 1 ผู้มาเยือน กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

xxxgamesex

Sunshine Love v0.0.3i Extras Included  +  Walkthrough [MrDots Games]

MrDots Games is creating Adult video game (18+) Sunshine Love 

Release Date:   29-August-2020   
Genre: 3DCG, Male Protagonist, Incest, Romance, MILF, All sex,Big tits, Lesbian, Oral sex, Teasing, Vaginal sex
Censorship: None
Developer / Publisher: Mr Dots Games
Version: 0.0.3i  Extras i + Gallery Access Code + Walkthrough
Language: English
Size:   2.56 GB

About This Game:
You play as the main character who finds himself having to travel from his home to Sunshine Bay near the start of the game.
He goes there to help his sister run a Bed and Breakfast Hotel, which is located in Sunshine Bay. Your objective is to help her create more business for her flailing hotel before it goes into receivership. You will stay there during the usually busy Summer period, or three months if things go well.

You will also be given the task of helping her to recruit other people (or characters) in the town for specific positions at the hotel (e.g a cook, a maid, a receptionist, plus other jobs!).
As the game progresses, you will get to know some or all of these characters a lot better, and you will have the option to choose to see them as a work colleague, friend or maybe even something more!​

Changelog: Sunshine Love v0.0.3i  Extras
About this update
One thing we should address is how we set up each of our updates, in terms of the days and weeks that pass with each release.
It's pretty similar to what we did for our second game "Melody". Normally there will be two days in the game, and they will be set during a specific week.
Each day could be either the start, middle, or end of the week. Be sure to keep an eye on your tablet in the top-right hand corner of the screen (see pic below).
This new update is set during Week 2, and the two days are for the start of the week, and the middle of the week (a few days later).
Time skips may become a regular feature across the duration of the game, and we will be sure to let you know more about that with each release.

This update again has some focus on you helping your sis fix and replace things at the hotel to make sure it's ready when it's officially re-opened to the public.

There are a number of characters that you will continue to build your work relationship with as well. So make sure to pay attention to the information and tips that they give you.

But this update isn't just about work. You're in Sunshine Bay to have fun too!
What kind of fun you might ask?

How does learning how to surf with Cousin sound?

Or being invited to a special evening event in town by The Twins, Ivy and Lily?
What about taking a "special trip" with the adventurous teenager Yuki?

Are you able to resist the "Milfy" Ashley's charms while you're desperate to learn the truth about why she and sis moved out nine years ago?
What about a night out with the desirable but mostly "off-limits" Victoria? And will it be a simple evening between future work colleagues, or will either of you consider it to be an actual "date"?

And what about your girlfriend Nicole that you left behind? Do you think you can make your relationship work with her over the summer, despite the long-distance that currently separates you two?

Gallery Code:
opening

Screen:

Sunshine.Love-v0.03-pcExtras_i.rar
SunshineLove-0.03-AndroidExtras_i.apk
SunshineLove-0.03-macExtras_i.zip
SUNSHINE_LOVE_v0.03_WALKTHROUGH.pdf
Unofficial_Incest_Patch.rar

Sunshine.Love-v0.03-pcExtras_i.rar
SunshineLove-0.03-AndroidExtras_i.apk
SunshineLove-0.03-macExtras_i.zip
SUNSHINE_LOVE_v0.03_WALKTHROUGH.pdf