ข่าว:

🎉🎉🎉 XONLY เปิดรับลงทะเบียนสมาชิกใหม่อีกครั้ง จำกัดวันละ 50 คน จนกว่าแอดมินจะขี้เกียจรับ😀

Main Menu

หลับในคาบเลยโดนป้าบ

เริ่มโดย cd13579, มีนาคม 19, 2017, 06:48:46 ก่อนเที่ยง

หัวข้อก่อนหน้า - หัวข้อถัดไป

0 สมาชิก และ 1 ผู้มาเยือน กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

dwarf

ขอบคุณครับ..มิน่าหล่ะครับ..น้องฟ้าถึงชอบแอบหลับในห้องเรียน เพราะมีเบิ้ล..เอ้ย..มีโดนทำโทษจากอาจารย์จนมีน้ำมีนวล

star_war

สุดยอดเลยครับ ชอบมาก ขอบคุณมากมายครับ...

tantawanjames

หลับจนเสียสาวแถมติดใจหลงอีกสุดยอดจริงๆ

darkdd1999

พล็อตเรื่องดี บรรยายเยี่ยม ลำดับยอด ลีลา(การเขียน)โอเคเลย
ปล.ย้อนเวลาดีกว่าครับ ไม่ชอบแฟนตาซ๊ ดูเวอร์ไป

เทียนปู้ซื่อกั๋ว

ก็หวังว่า อาจารย์ คงติว ความรุ้ให้ด้วยนะครับ ไม่ใช่ติว แค่ในร่มผ้า อย่างเดียว  ::HoHo::
โหวตแนวแฟนตาซีครับ

P Eet ✦Diamond✦

5555... our lazy writer is doing the same thing as other writers too...

Why...my dear writer ... you are officially  "OUT OF AMMO" ??? ... E.. E..

If you need some inspiration let me know, kk?

Hopefully you done with your final, cuz today is the 31st already!

Okay enough making fun ... let me do an actual review for this piece of work.. E..E..

A typical story about a horny professor & P.Y.T. student!
An erotica piece... with a touch HC ...
It is a short recount of what happened & how 2 people comes together in one hot summer night!

I.M.O.  I like the script & lay out of the story... which is pretty typical ... Wish writer would have kept it light & easy read as befits this type of story. Personally when I read an erotica, I don't like to cross over into the HC territory, even though this is NOT actually in that class. The use of profanity in the sex scene have a negative effect on the whole theme.  For a professor in the high profile university ... should not be using that kind of language, or be having that behavior towards his students! Drug her up & use her ... but in the end they end up becoming a couple. 

This is not really believable as story goes... it is not real enough!
Yes I know that this is just a fun story ... but it should be base on what is believable as well, so that readers will be into your story even more!

With that being said... the sex scene is well written and detail oriented enough for readers to enjoy, if you can get past the unprofessional behavior of the professor!!

I would rate the story line to be a 7 for easy light & fun without much drama as befits an erotica!
I would rate the X-factor to be also a 7 ... rated for well written & full of details of the erotic scene... would have boon higher if it didn't cross over and have a touch of HC & the use of profanity from a supposedly well respected professor of a university!

Disclaimer: The view and opinion expressed on this website are solely those of my very own. It is solely for the purpose of entertainment and has NO meaningful value of any kind. They DO NOT necessarily represent those of the majority of READERS & WRITERS of this website staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.

ஜ۩۞۩ஜ THANK YOU ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER !!!

..... (¯`v´¯)♥
   .......•.¸.•´
   ....¸.•´
   ... (
   ☻/
   /▌♥♥
   / \ ♥♥

เลิศ2024

อยากได้แนวแฟนตาซี ประเภทนางเอกโดนตลอดเรื่อง