ข่าว:

🎉🎉🎉 XONLY เปิดรับลงทะเบียนสมาชิกใหม่อีกครั้ง จำกัดวันละ 50 คน จนกว่าแอดมินจะขี้เกียจรับ😀

Main Menu

My Dream Girl Version 0.14

เริ่มโดย deil, กันยายน 07, 2020, 01:00:31 หลังเที่ยง

หัวข้อก่อนหน้า - หัวข้อถัดไป

0 สมาชิก และ 1 ผู้มาเยือน กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

deil

My Dream Girl Version 0.14

Max's childhood was rough. He was Adopted by his neighbor " Burgandi ", after he lost his parents at a very early age. he Witnessed their death, got traumatized, and changed. He grew up to be a sum-what decent person but still behaved as an innocent kid with grownup body & desires ). Now he is a history professor at a university and while on a picnic to a remote abandoned castle he decides to propose to the woman of his dreams, But a beautiful woman greets him in the castle to his surprise and changes his life forever. Will he be willing to accept what else awaits him in the feature is for you to decide.

Don't Forget our 2nd MC "Diggy". they both live under the same roof and Diggy goes to the same university as Max, but he is a student there. Despite there age difference, he is Max's best friend. He is energetic and smart, tries to make the best of every situation. Sometimes gets into the wrong place at the wrong time and you will have to decide the path he takes.?

- An intro has been added.
- Added Animation to some scenes
- Added new progression with multiple branches (choices).
- Addend more BG music and Effect, so more soundtrack to listen to.
- Previous Images Reworked.
- AVOIDABLE NTR scene is added.
This update has progression on the main story along with the backstory for the MC in the form of an introduction. AVOIDABLE NTR scene is added, so be sure to choose accordingly. Similar choices are in the same color, have not changed that. The Gallery is slightly different now.

Developer: A Dre@mer Studio
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Version: 0.14
Censored: No
Size: 973 mb

https://k2s.cc/file/6d0647730809b/MyDreamGirl-0.14-win.zip

https://fboom.me/file/6d0647730809b/MyDreamGirl-0.14-win.zip