ข่าว:

🎉🎉🎉 XONLY เปิดรับลงทะเบียนสมาชิกใหม่อีกครั้ง จำกัดวันละ 50 คน จนกว่าแอดมินจะขี้เกียจรับ😀

Main Menu

Pervert's Paradise v0.03

เริ่มโดย deil, มีนาคม 09, 2021, 12:55:41 หลังเที่ยง

หัวข้อก่อนหน้า - หัวข้อถัดไป

0 สมาชิก และ 1 ผู้มาเยือน กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

deil

Pervert's Paradise v0.03

Alan is a single guy who recently turned 25 and decided to leave the small town where he lived to try life in the big city. With little money and without having attended colleges, he simply took the few savings he had and went to try life in the great metropolis of Esidarap (fictitious name). Even with little money he was greedy and rented a room in a mansion, super perverted, fan of exhibitionism and a charismatic manipulator, Alan will try to transform his life.

Changelog:

If you have played a previous version it is highly recommended to replay the game from the beginning!

- New dialogues options with consequences
- The day now has 4 variations [morning, afternoon, evening and night] but only the pool changes the scenery in this version, some events now only happen at specific times of the day
(maybe I'll put more in the future, depending on feedbacks)
- New locations added: Pool & some girls rooms
- New forms of reactions, now we have general influence, influence with a character, perversion and affection
(This will influence whether you intend to make this character do more perverted things or a more romantic route)
- New events around the entire map and Smartphone events depending on the player choices
(Some events will only occur according to the player's response in a specific previous event, as I'm still very new in the gaming development world, the options aren't many yet, but I intend to gradually increase with each version)
- First appearances of new characters: Ada, Claire, Sorceress, Bayo.
- Some dialog changes for grammatical improvements
- Some minor improvements for better feeling while playing
And in this update the game reached the mark of more than 400 rendered images and 19 rendered videos!
ps: I'm having trouble trying to make an Android version at the moment, but it remains in the plans for the future.

Developer: caxrGames
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Version: 0.03
Censored: No
Size: 1300 mb

https://k2s.cc/file/97359945067e6/PervertsParadise-v0.03-pc.zip

https://fboom.me/file/97359945067e6/PervertsParadise-v0.03-pc.zip