ข่าว:

🎉🎉🎉 XONLY เปิดรับลงทะเบียนสมาชิกใหม่อีกครั้ง จำกัดวันละ 50 คน จนกว่าแอดมินจะขี้เกียจรับ😀

Main Menu

My Sex Maid เรื่องนี้แบบอินเตอร์นะครับ

เริ่มโดย benzz, ธันวาคม 13, 2009, 09:19:55 หลังเที่ยง

หัวข้อก่อนหน้า - หัวข้อถัดไป

0 สมาชิก และ 1 ผู้มาเยือน กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

benzz

อ้างถึงHi Friends I am raju from Canada. I went to India to visit my parents. They are old and therefore, they have full time maid (Neelu) in the house. As there is no other person live in our house so she sleeps in second bedroom hich used to be my room before I left for Canada. I am 25 years man working in a multinational company. She is just 15 years old not a very sexy looking girl but have a sexy body and normal looks. As I went from Canada she was infatuated with me and was doing all her best to get some rewards and my attention. As she was only 15 I was treating her as a kid.

One day it was a sunny day and I planed to go upstairs to take sun bath. Before going upstairs I applied Mustard oil on my body. I was wearing my shorts only without underwear. When she saw that I am struggling to apply oil on my back she came in my room and offered her service. I had no problem because I didn't have any wrong intention for her. She asked me to lie down on my stomach on the bed. She applied oil on my back. Her hands were so warm and soft that the touch of her hands gave me sensual feeling. First time I realize that I can sleep with her and it can be a fun. She gave me a hard massage on my back and it was so relaxing. I asked if she could also massage my leg and she was immediately agreed to oblige me. Now I was lying on my back nothing on my body except a short without underwear. My evil mind starts working on some scheme to seduce her. I didn't want to be a sex animal without knowing her intentions. I wanted her to see my lund which is now 100% aroused. I know while massaging my legs she will have clear view of my throbbing lund and might arouse her young cunt too. So now I was lying on my back with my eyes closed. She started from my foot and could see my lund clearly but I could not see her reactions. She was wearing a long skirt and top with bra inside. Her massage was very sensual.

She was moving slowly to my knee and while doing this she climbed on the bed to give proper massage on my calf. My feet were touching her legs. After giving a massage to my calf muscle she asked me is it ok but I requested her to keep working and also asked her to do little bit on my thighs. Her voice was slightly wavering and her hands were colder indicating that she starts understanding my sex desires for her. She moved further up between my legs and I had to spread my legs to let her come further close to massage my thighs. By now her skirts moved further up to her thighs and I was enjoying the warmth of her legs and enjoying her touches on my thighs. She sometimes takes her hands almost to touch my lund . my lund was just not able to control any more and it was throbbing, warm and wet, watching this she couldn't control herself and for a second she reached almost in to my short to almost hold my lund and gave a jerk for a second but all of the sudden we heard knock on our main door indicating that somebody was visiting. She suddenly ran away from my room. I ran to bathroom. I looked at my fully aroused lund totally wet with my juices.

After lunch I asked my mom to increase her salary by Rs500 as she was serving very well to them. Neelu was very happy and gave me a smile which I could understand. I knew that she will be ok with this motivation to have sex with me. But I just don't want to spoil any thing because getting good maids is not that easy. Therefore, I want to have a proper indication from her.

I went to see movies with my friends and came around 11.30 after having diner outside. She brought milk for me and left room with a naughty smile. As now I used to sleep in the bedroom and she had to move to Drawing room and sleep on Sofa. At 12.00 I went to bed. It was all dark in our house except my parents room where they keep their toilet's light on. But that will not bring any light in Drawing room and in my bedroom. At around 1.00 am I woke up and go slowly in drawing room. She was wearing a gown. I was very close to her legs and I noticed in the dark that her gown is above her knees. My lund started getting hard. Then I gently put my hand on her feet. Let me tell you that she always takes bath before sleep. I start to massage her calf very gently so that she does not wake up. I just wanted to caresses her. Then all of the sudden she pulled her legs and bend her knee upwards. By doing this her gown slipped further above her knees and now I can see her white panty.

Now I was hard, my hand start shivering I felt cold in the month of March. I suddenly change my mood and took off my pyzama and my underwear, now I was wearing only a t-shirt and almost naked in front of a 15 years girl. Now my one hand was holding my lund and other hand was moving on her thighs. All of the sudden she moves to her side and her tits were facing me. I was really scared for a minute but then I move my hand to hold her tits from outside. I start pressing them I took her hand and slowly bring near to my lund to make her hold my hot and throbbing lund. I was moving her hand back and forth to feel as if she was giving me a hand job. Her hand was so soft and warm. My one hand was still caressing her tits. All of the sudden she woke up and asks me what I am doing here. She was still holding my lund in her hand. I said I was not sleepy then she said "bhaiya ji upper aa jao mera sath sofa mein. I was shocked to hear this. But then I move up to lie besides her. Now she was lying with me and I open string of her gown to take off from her body. He was little horny but excited. She told me she always liked me but never thought I would also be interested in her. She took off my t-shirt and now we both were naked. I put my lips on her lips and did a long passionate kiss for five minute and I never thought a maid could be so tasty.

Her little tits were totally hard. Her nipples were at least one inch long. I start sucking her nipples she starts making noise which gave me very pleasant feeling. Then I move my finger in her cunt and start playing with g-spot. In two or three minutes she shivered indicating her first orgasm. She was now behaving like a woman who wanted to explore a man body she was passionately sucking my nipples while I was rubbing her clits. We both were in real enjoyment. Now time came to insert my lund in to her cunt and wow it was a tight cunt therefore every shot was a great and passionate experience. I was about to cum then I took out my lund and she start to beg "bhaiya under hi rokho mujhe apse chudne mein bada maza aa raha hai." I move to her cunt and insert my tongue in her tasty cunt to explore every part of it. She starts to give me jerks she was passionate and very receptive to my blow job. We were sweating and doing it very fast and I felt another orgasm and felt tasty discharge. Now I was totally hard and insert my lund for final shots. And it cum into her cunt and her cunt was over flowing with my hot cum we grabbed each other very tightly and my lund was still in her cunt for almost ten minutes. She told me that now she wouldn't let me go to Canada.

Next morning I called my boss to inform that I am going to extend my leave for two more weeks. Every night either we used to do in my bedroom or in drawing room. I am back in Canada and planning another vacation alone. My wife doesn't know this story.
[/size]