ข่าว:

🎉🎉🎉 XONLY เปิดรับลงทะเบียนสมาชิกใหม่อีกครั้ง จำกัดวันละ 50 คน จนกว่าแอดมินจะขี้เกียจรับ😀

Main Menu

[Simon] Isekai no Mahoutsukai | จอมเวทย์สาวจากต่างโลก Ch.1 [แปลไทย by Melody]

เริ่มโดย MΞLODY, กุมภาพันธ์ 18, 2018, 11:59:25 หลังเที่ยง

หัวข้อก่อนหน้า - หัวข้อถัดไป

0 สมาชิก และ 1 ผู้มาเยือน กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

Akira Watanabe

Gunitle

มาตอนแรกก็ถ่ายพลังกันซะแล้ว 555 ติดตามชมซีรี่ย์ใหม่ของท่านครับบบ

exsoldier

แหมมม  เหนคนตกทุกได้ยากแบบนี้แล้ว อยากยื่นมือเข้าช่วยเลยยยยย   ::Shy:: ::Shy:: ::Shy::

nekki

ขออย่างเดียว อย่าเอาสัตย์เลี้ยงหนวดๆนั้นมารับพลังเวทย์จากผมเป็นพอ คิดแล้วสยอง

Tdestiny

jaqaz

Inzomnia

เป็นถังพลังให้จอมเวทย์สาวจากต่างโลกแบบนี้ก็ไม่เลวนะ เติมพลังบ่อยเลยเชียว

straufe

ท่านเมโลหยิอบมาแปลแต่ละเรื่องนี่เด็ดดวงจริงๆ เรื่องนี้เคยไปเดาน้ำมานานแล้วสนุกมากกๆ
ในที่สุดก็มีคนแปลขอเกาะเสพด้วยคน อิอิ
จอมเวทยสาวคือดีงามที่สุดแล้ววว

P Eet ✦Diamond✦

Wow... and we ourselves the new series... yayyyyy!!!!

A story of a Sorceress from another world...???  ::HeyHey::

Well... this is something else... NOT only that she is a Sorceress, but she is also an Alien to boot!!!  ::Oops::

Man oh man... can one just developed telepathic path with one another that quickly??  ::Hmmm::

Now... makes me wonder if ... the hero is also from another planet but he was not aware of this fact ???
That would explain why he can sync with her this quickly and...
He can absorb her power as well as give some to her too!!! 

Since this is just the pilot of the series ... we won't know until much later of course...E..E..  ::HoHo::

Thanks for this nice TOON...  ::WooWoo::
Looks like you have another winning pick with this title...
Looking forward to the next one with anticipation to see if my guess was correct or not.. 555   ::Grimace::
Disclaimer: The view and opinion expressed on this website are solely those of my very own. It is solely for the purpose of entertainment and has NO meaningful value of any kind. They DO NOT necessarily represent those of the majority of READERS & WRITERS of this website staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.

ஜ۩۞۩ஜ THANK YOU ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER !!!

..... (¯`v´¯)♥
   .......•.¸.•´
   ....¸.•´
   ... (
   ☻/
   /▌♥♥
   / \ ♥♥

Peera canalitartis

Paisan Taopinkeaw

โชคดีเกิน อยากเจอแบบนี้ใงดิ จะแลกเปลี่ยนพลังงานบ่อยๆเลย ไม่แห้งไม่เลิก อุ๊บ  ::DookDig::

kurokami