ข่าว:

🎉🎉🎉 XONLY เปิดรับลงทะเบียนสมาชิกใหม่อีกครั้ง จำกัดวันละ 50 คน จนกว่าแอดมินจะขี้เกียจรับ😀

Main Menu

RESTART - รสสวาทศิษย์สาวอาชีวะ - VIRUS - EP.3

เริ่มโดย Adriano, พฤษภาคม 12, 2017, 06:18:06 หลังเที่ยง

หัวข้อก่อนหน้า - หัวข้อถัดไป

0 สมาชิก และ 1 ผู้มาเยือน กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

swss2511

อดทนได้ยังไงมีสองสาวสวยมารออย่างนี้ต้องจับกดอย่างเดียว นับถือในความอดทน

oymfoyp00

ครูที่ดีต้องให้เด็กเปิดใจเองครับ ฮิอิอิ

chatjane4234

ครูตัวอย่าง ครูดีเด่น

delealpi

P Eet ✦Diamond✦

Hhhmmm...  A   S&W revolver is an interesting choice of weapon for a professor!!

Although, a few years ago ... we were looking at the model 642 LS - Lady Smith ... Or the Beretta Pico .380 semiautomatic ... it was a tough choice between the two ... I was in love with both... But in the end... the Beretta Pico won, just because my hands are quite small & the Beretta Pica felt just right !! E..E..

Also... the Beretta cost almost half as much as the Lady Smith !! 

Ooopsie ... why I am talking about the guns?

Anyhow back to the story ... I keep seeing a lot of story involve with a drug for ladies to make them horny... E..E.. in Thailand must have abundance of them or it must be very cheap to buy???

That's why ladies ...  when you are out having fun at the club, you must go with a trusted male friend!  This serves several purpose ... 1. He can pretend to be your BF !  2. He can watch & make sure that you are protected at the club !  3. E..E.. when you are too tipsy/drunk ... you will get home safe & sound !

Disclaimer: The view and opinion expressed on this website are solely those of my very own. It is solely for the purpose of entertainment and has NO meaningful value of any kind. They DO NOT necessarily represent those of the majority of READERS & WRITERS of this website staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.

ஜ۩۞۩ஜ THANK YOU ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER !!!

..... (¯`v´¯)♥
   .......•.¸.•´
   ....¸.•´
   ... (
   ☻/
   /▌♥♥
   / \ ♥♥

pitsanume

ขอบคุณครับ เจอแบบนี้เข้าไปใครจะทนไหว รอติดตามตอนต่อไปครับ เป็นกำลังใจให้ผู้ประพันธ์ครับ

fantastica

ไวรัสตัวนี้ร้ายจริง ครูไม่เป็นแอนตี้ไวรัสไปจัดการละ

johnywalker

เป็นอาจารย์ที่ดีจริง ๆ ใจดีมาก ถ้าไม่ดีแตกตอนหน้านะ 555

rubernanglong

::Dizzy::งานนี้ครูจะร้องเพลงบัวตูมบัวบานนานไหม

jingjang

เป็นผมคงจัดไปละ คุมสติไม่อยู่แบบอาจารย์แน่ๆ  ::Evil:: ขอบคุณมากครับ

yu_ei

เรียบเรียงดีครับ เนื้อหาดูเป็นไปได้มากเลย ถ้าเป็นทั่วไปจะห้ามตัวเองได้จริงๆรึ

ponggunyuki2527

เป็นการตัดสินใจที่ยากลำบากซะเหลือเกินนะ