ข่าว:

🎉🎉🎉 XONLY เปิดรับลงทะเบียนสมาชิกใหม่อีกครั้ง จำกัดวันละ 50 คน จนกว่าแอดมินจะขี้เกียจรับ😀

Main Menu

ผมกำลังหา คนคลีนกับคนช่วยแปล ใครสนใจ ทักผมมาหน่อยครับ

เริ่มโดย Plotta Plotter, มิถุนายน 11, 2017, 04:09:13 หลังเที่ยง

หัวข้อก่อนหน้า - หัวข้อถัดไป

0 สมาชิก และ 1 ผู้มาเยือน กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

Plotta Plotter

มีโปรเจ็คจะแปลหลายเรื่องเลย
https://nhentai.net/g/83725/9/
แต่ผมห่วย ps มาก ใครช่วยได้ผมแปลตลอด

HypN♥s

หาคนคลีน กับคนแปล ก็แทบไม่ต้องทำเองแล้วครับ

ก็เหลือแค่ใส่ฟอนท์เท่านั้นเอง

ให้ไอ้คนแปลกับคนคลีนใส่ฟอนท์เองก็จบล่ะ แล้วค่อยใส่ชื่อจขกท.แปล แบบนี้ดีมั้ย  ::Waiting::

พัดลม

ผมก็มี ดองเอาไว้อีกหลายหมื่นหน้า จะมีคนมาช่วยผมแปลบ้างไหมครับ  ::HeyHey:: ::Oops::
กฏ-กติกา เงื่อนไขข้อปฏิบัติหลักๆเวป xonly
1.ห้าม emo เปล่า, ไม่เป็นคำ   do not use emoji only - Banned
2.ห้ามตอบเฉพาะคำย่อในเวปนี้ disallow short massage like lol thx ty omb omg etc. - Banned
3.ตอบ 3 คำไม่ใช่ 3 พยางค์ ๆๆๆๆๆ ไม่นับเป็นคำ if you comment less then 3 words as 'thank,wow,good,like,love' - Banned

4.ตอบมักง่าย ไม่ว่าจะยาวแค่ไหนก็โดนแบน

P Eet ✦Diamond✦

Sir Windmill ...
I can help with the translation  if you want a voice file ( audio file )
cuz... I can't type or write Thai  ... just talk like dictation, ok with you ??  5555

Just want to warn you that I might change the meaning of the story to suit my own ending ... 555
So... if you want me to do some ... I only want easy story , no dark drama .. killing ... slave bonding ...rape etc.... And I only want stories with  H.E.A.  ending !

Disclaimer: The view and opinion expressed on this website are solely those of my very own. It is solely for the purpose of entertainment and has NO meaningful value of any kind. They DO NOT necessarily represent those of the majority of READERS & WRITERS of this website staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.

ஜ۩۞۩ஜ THANK YOU ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER !!!

..... (¯`v´¯)♥
   .......•.¸.•´
   ....¸.•´
   ... (
   ☻/
   /▌♥♥
   / \ ♥♥

HypN♥s

อ้างจาก: P Eet เมื่อ มิถุนายน 12, 2017, 11:16:49 ก่อนเที่ยง
Sir Windmill ...
cuz... I can't type or write Thai  ... just talk like dictation, ok with you ??  5555

Just want to warn you that I might change the meaning of the story to suit my own ending ... 555
So... if you want me to do some ... I only want easy story , no dark drama .. killing ... slave bonding ...rape etc.... And I only want stories with  H.E.A.  ending !
มาแนวเดียวกับผมเลย ไม่ NTR รุนแรง ข่มขืน รุม ชอบแนวรักๆ ฮาๆ
ปล.H.E.A.  ending  นี่อะไรครับ

P Eet ✦Diamond✦

อ้างจาก: HypN♥s เมื่อ มิถุนายน 12, 2017, 11:33:53 ก่อนเที่ยง
Sir Windmill ...

H.E.A.   Happily Ever After ... 555 
Yes... I am a romantic at heart even at my old age... E..E..
Disclaimer: The view and opinion expressed on this website are solely those of my very own. It is solely for the purpose of entertainment and has NO meaningful value of any kind. They DO NOT necessarily represent those of the majority of READERS & WRITERS of this website staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.

ஜ۩۞۩ஜ THANK YOU ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER !!!

..... (¯`v´¯)♥
   .......•.¸.•´
   ....¸.•´
   ... (
   ☻/
   /▌♥♥
   / \ ♥♥

พัดลม

อ้างจาก: P Eet เมื่อ มิถุนายน 12, 2017, 11:36:49 ก่อนเที่ยง
อ้างจาก: HypN♥s เมื่อ มิถุนายน 12, 2017, 11:33:53 ก่อนเที่ยง
Sir Windmill ...

H.E.A.   Happily Ever After ... 555 
Yes... I am a romantic at heart even at my old age... E..E..
::Oops:: เมื่อก่อนแปลจาก eng
แต่ตอนนี้อ่านจาก eng ก่อน
ถ้าอ่านดูแล้วรู้สึกว่ามั่วก็จะไปแปลจาก Japanese อีกทีนึง
ก็เลยช้าถึงช้ามากกกกกกกกกกกกกกก  ::Elder::
ถ้าเป็นเรื่อง FE (Futari ecchi) ก็จะช้ากว่าเดิม เพราะมีเนื้อหาสาระใส่เพิ่มเข้าไปอีก
กฏ-กติกา เงื่อนไขข้อปฏิบัติหลักๆเวป xonly
1.ห้าม emo เปล่า, ไม่เป็นคำ   do not use emoji only - Banned
2.ห้ามตอบเฉพาะคำย่อในเวปนี้ disallow short massage like lol thx ty omb omg etc. - Banned
3.ตอบ 3 คำไม่ใช่ 3 พยางค์ ๆๆๆๆๆ ไม่นับเป็นคำ if you comment less then 3 words as 'thank,wow,good,like,love' - Banned

4.ตอบมักง่าย ไม่ว่าจะยาวแค่ไหนก็โดนแบน