ข่าว:

🎉🎉🎉 XONLY เปิดรับลงทะเบียนสมาชิกใหม่อีกครั้ง จำกัดวันละ 50 คน จนกว่าแอดมินจะขี้เกียจรับ😀

Main Menu

[Kaiten Sommelier] Kaiten Rental Hole กิจกรรม"เช่ารู" [แปลไทย By (S)Kater]

เริ่มโดย (S)Kater, มิถุนายน 29, 2017, 05:23:51 หลังเที่ยง

หัวข้อก่อนหน้า - หัวข้อถัดไป

0 สมาชิก และ 1 ผู้มาเยือน กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

P Eet ✦Diamond✦

555... When we were young in high school ... there were always a "kissing booth"  remember ?? E..E..

But now ... they move up a notch ... " f#@$ booth " .... probably from the same concept ... E..E..

A narrative of a young lady's activity in her school club .... seemingly uninterested in what's around her ... but in reality ... she is one horny Diva ...  555 I do like the innuendo part of her being uninterested of the club activity ...  Of course ... she got some service & practice at home already ...

Also ... how easy it is to just read while some guy are doing some activity with your body??? 
Well... of course it's easy ... cuz these are paying customers ... they are not one of their amorous BF .... E..E...

If I have to compare ... I think the kissing booth has more merit ... you pay $5 for a kiss ... but you get more reaction from your kissing partner than these young ladies ... they are just soooo stoic  ... well... I think only our heroine is stoic ... the others seems to like it .. 5555 ... still no human connection/reaction ... like a kissing booth back in 80's-90's ....

Thanks you for sharing this work ... really enjoy something light & not complicated ....
Although ... seems like ... it's just got cut off when the story is about to get interesting ...
A brother-sister action packed moments was about to follow .... / CUT ...!!!  ซะงั้นอ่ะ  เอาอีก  เอาอีก เอาอีก ... E..E..    ::Beggar:: ::Beggar::     
Disclaimer: The view and opinion expressed on this website are solely those of my very own. It is solely for the purpose of entertainment and has NO meaningful value of any kind. They DO NOT necessarily represent those of the majority of READERS & WRITERS of this website staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.

ஜ۩۞۩ஜ THANK YOU ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER !!!

..... (¯`v´¯)♥
   .......•.¸.•´
   ....¸.•´
   ... (
   ☻/
   /▌♥♥
   / \ ♥♥

stepgu307

Tdestiny