ข่าว:

🎉🎉🎉 XONLY เปิดรับลงทะเบียนสมาชิกใหม่อีกครั้ง จำกัดวันละ 50 คน จนกว่าแอดมินจะขี้เกียจรับ😀

Main Menu

Family Matters [v0.1b] [PingPanda][2017]

เริ่มโดย xxxgamesex, สิงหาคม 23, 2017, 02:28:58 ก่อนเที่ยง

หัวข้อก่อนหน้า - หัวข้อถัดไป

0 สมาชิก และ 1 ผู้มาเยือน กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

xxxgamesex

Family Matters [v0.1b] [PingPanda][2017]   

Adult PC  Game

NFO
Updated: 20 August , 2017
Genre: 3DCG,  Milf, Voyeurism, Domination,Patreon Game, Romance
Censorship: None
Developer/Publisher: PingPanda
Version: 0.1b
Language: English

Description:
So, your name is....whatever you want it to be, in Family Matters you have the option to name your own character, your Mom, Sister...in fact, you can name any character I implement into the game, it's all up to you.

So, In your house there are 3 people:
Son ( This is you )​
    Mother ( This is your mother, you can call her what you want )​
    Sister ( She is your younger sister, you can call her what you want to )​

At some point in the story I will be adding a 4th character to the house, she will be your Aunt who needs to stay with
you and your family for a few days.

You have a few route's you can take with the game:

Affection - This route builds love and trust with your family, choosing this route will allow you to start a family...with your family. So, you can eventually marry your Mom, Sister, Aunt or even all 3 if you play your cards right :p this route also leads to impregnation.​
    Corruption - This route is the opposite to affection, this route leads away from a relationship and can lead to your family leaving you, beware, this route is hard & could easily lead to the game ending, but, on a plus for some of you, this route will lead to rape & impregnation through force. I only put this is as I know some will like it.​
    Both Routes - There is also a combination of the 2 routes you can take, doing this will allow you to do a mix of both affection and corruption, but be warned, it'll be a slippery route.​

Screen:

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 600.0 MB
Download or WATCH ONLINE - 275.1 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 600.0 MB
Download or WATCH ONLINE - 275.1 MB