ข่าว:

🎉🎉🎉 XONLY เปิดรับลงทะเบียนสมาชิกใหม่อีกครั้ง จำกัดวันละ 50 คน จนกว่าแอดมินจะขี้เกียจรับ😀

Main Menu

Z Kingdom v0.3

เริ่มโดย deil, พฤศจิกายน 12, 2017, 09:57:18 ก่อนเที่ยง

หัวข้อก่อนหน้า - หัวข้อถัดไป

0 สมาชิก และ 1 ผู้มาเยือน กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

deil

Z Kingdom v0.3

Z kingdom is a sim management sandbox game. You play as ruler of newly formed kingdom. You need to make way through different troubles, which await a newly ruler, that will lead to kingdom rise

v0.3
Reworked location - slug fields.
Reworked location - rat nest.
Now in these locations you have 3 ways of capture - strength, discover and diplomacy. Of course all of 3 ways increase "capture" parameter, but also have differences. I reworked events in location - before, you just had additional options of dialogue when capturing location. Now every event is an independent and most importantly, I can make a huge number of these events. (Imagination! I need more imagination!)
Upgrade the location will allow you to increase the growth of your influence in it and the amount of experience gained by the warrior.
After 100% capture (available only in slug fields, because rat nest without the history) you can force the location to produce some resource passively, without your intervention. Something like setting up production.
In slug fields added Laila the hunter and her confrontation with slugs. (Scenes opened on 25-50-75-100% of capture)
Molly has opened her bar "Titty twister"!
There you can hired heroes (more strengthful units) and to fulfill orders for the development of any creatures (it does not look very nice so far).
Upgrade the bar will allow you to hire more powerful heroes and find out what the Molly does in his spare time.
A lot of changes in the visual part. (for example, a picture for pregnant slugs)
Also, I added many other different changes (changes in game balance and other things).
Also, I added (and later disabled) the punishment for the empty treasury. It was too difficult even for me.
How it was: every day from your treasury some semen was written off for the maintenance of your army. If there was not enough semen, then one random warrior was killed and he fed your army.
I disabled the destruction of the warrior - the maintenance of soldiers still spend semen, but if your balance is at zero, then the warrior does not die.

Censorship: No
Contest: Yes
Language: English
Size 201 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/ce2bbf660e99d/Z_Kingdom_v0.3.zip

https://fboom.me/file/ce2bbf660e99d/Z_Kingdom_v0.3.zip