ข่าว:

🎉🎉🎉 XONLY เปิดรับลงทะเบียนสมาชิกใหม่อีกครั้ง จำกัดวันละ 50 คน จนกว่าแอดมินจะขี้เกียจรับ😀

Main Menu

[Jairou] Midnight Love Flight ni Youkoso : เที่ยวบินสยิว

เริ่มโดย oswald, มกราคม 07, 2018, 07:14:58 หลังเที่ยง

หัวข้อก่อนหน้า - หัวข้อถัดไป

0 สมาชิก และ 1 ผู้มาเยือน กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

kopXIIII

เที่ยวบินนี้ชนิดพิเศษจริงๆเลยครับ

bigboy001

::Suffocate::   เข้ งานนี้ ไม่ได้ไปเที่ยวธรรมดาแล้ว เที่ยวไปเยไป ผช.หมดน้ำแน่ ๆ ส่วนผญ.ก็บานไปตามระเบียบ...

MMJ

::Shy:: ผู้โดยสารจะไม่จัดกันเองใช่มั้ย 5555555 เที่ยวบินเฉพาะทางจริงๆ

conx96857

bunforfree

ถ้ามีจริง คงต้องไปสักครั้งในชีวิต ::Bloody::
ขอบคุณสำหรับผลงานดีๆครับ ::Glad::

ipor

HypN♥s

นี่มันสายการบินระดับโคตรเฟิร์สคลาสเลยนี่นา แหม...แบบนี้น่าจะไปใช้บริการ   ::Grimace::

แต่ว่าใช้บริการเสร็จจะกลายเป็นพระเอกหนังเอ็กซ์หรือเปล่าเนี่ย...มีการถ่ายทำตลอดการเดินทางซะด้วย ::Sweat::

P Eet ✦Diamond✦

OMB... what an aptly name title " เที่ยวบินสยิว " ...
I wonder if this should be changed to " trip สยิว " instead ..??? 
As it looks like this special treatment is for the entire  " TRIP " per se... E..E..E...  ::Grimace::

Also... WTF...??
Why does " Jun Kung" look like a young lady ( such a sweet face  ) ... but...
He is equipped with a surprisingly impressive equipment??? 

Also... our translator DID say that  " nang ek " looks like a high school student, but with loli body..
Was  Jun Kung... the  " nang ek "  .... or was that the  " pra ek " ... of the story????
I am totally confused........   ::Sobad::

But... aside from that little snag... ( Maybe this will be revealed at a later EP )
This seems like it will be another wonderful read from our translator...

Loveeeee it, just right for me to read AND greatly appreciated the fact....
That you keep the language at the level that makes it such an enjoyable read...... 

Mega thanks na jaaaaa ...    ::JubuJubu::  ::JubuJubu::  ::JubuJubu::
Disclaimer: The view and opinion expressed on this website are solely those of my very own. It is solely for the purpose of entertainment and has NO meaningful value of any kind. They DO NOT necessarily represent those of the majority of READERS & WRITERS of this website staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.

ஜ۩۞۩ஜ THANK YOU ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER !!!

..... (¯`v´¯)♥
   .......•.¸.•´
   ....¸.•´
   ... (
   ☻/
   /▌♥♥
   / \ ♥♥

kaithai

ท่าน  @oswald 
ไม่ทราบ ท่านเป็นผู้แทนจำหน่ายตั๋วหรือเปล่า

ท่าน  @HypNos  ฝากถาม มา อิอิ

P Eet ✦Diamond✦

อ้างจาก: kaithai เมื่อ มกราคม 08, 2018, 08:59:26 ก่อนเที่ยง
ท่าน  @oswald 
ไม่ทราบ ท่านเป็นผู้แทนจำหน่ายตั๋วหรือเปล่า

ท่าน  @HypNos  ฝากถาม มา อิอิ

55555 ... well, it looks like this is a special trip is for whoever that likes lolicon types...
I don't think it's Sir Hyp's style at all... as we ALL know that Sir Hyp is into MILF ... 5555    ::HoHo::

Just admit it ... You want to book this trip for YOURSELF... more than likely... E..E..E..  ::HeyHey::
Disclaimer: The view and opinion expressed on this website are solely those of my very own. It is solely for the purpose of entertainment and has NO meaningful value of any kind. They DO NOT necessarily represent those of the majority of READERS & WRITERS of this website staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.

ஜ۩۞۩ஜ THANK YOU ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER !!!

..... (¯`v´¯)♥
   .......•.¸.•´
   ....¸.•´
   ... (
   ☻/
   /▌♥♥
   / \ ♥♥

keatmano

น่าจะมีแล้วบริการแบบนี้ ... แต่ค่าแพกเกจน่าจะแพงเอาการอยู่นะ  ::HoHo::

oswald

อ้างจาก: P Eet เมื่อ มกราคม 08, 2018, 08:59:13 ก่อนเที่ยง
OMB... what an aptly name title " เที่ยวบินสยิว " ...
I wonder if this should be changed to " trip สยิว " instead ..??? 
As it looks like this special treatment is for the entire  " TRIP " per se... E..E..E...  ::Grimace::

Yeah it's confusing. But since the original title of this manga is "Midnight Love Flight" So I'll also call it a "Flight".

อ้างจาก: P Eet เมื่อ มกราคม 08, 2018, 08:59:13 ก่อนเที่ยงAlso... WTF...??
Why does " Jun Kung" look like a young lady ( such a sweet face  ) ... but...
He is equipped with a surprisingly impressive equipment??? 

Also... our translator DID say that  " nang ek " looks like a high school student, but with loli body..
Was  Jun Kung... the  " nang ek "  .... or was that the  " pra ek " ... of the story????
I am totally confused........   ::Sobad::

Never said Jun is a "hero" or "heroine". Just saying that he's a little guy with big gun. Like the one from another manga by the same artist (Link on the OP).

aholic

elviswhat

ยูอินี่ดีใจเกินเหตุไปรึเปล่าเนี่ย

virgoranger