ข่าว:

🎉🎉🎉 XONLY เปิดรับลงทะเบียนสมาชิกใหม่อีกครั้ง จำกัดวันละ 50 คน จนกว่าแอดมินจะขี้เกียจรับ😀

Main Menu

[Hyocorou] Mayuyuu no Housoku : มายุยู คนรู้ใจ

เริ่มโดย oswald, กรกฎาคม 13, 2018, 10:37:49 หลังเที่ยง

หัวข้อก่อนหน้า - หัวข้อถัดไป

0 สมาชิก และ 1 ผู้มาเยือน กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

ryutakechi

ifamily03

ใหญ่ขนาดนั้น แหกหมดพอดี มายุเอ๊ย

baycon

เรื่องนี้ สนุกดี เพลินๆ ดูไปยิ้มไป เออ ฟิลมันได้แฮ่ะ  ชอบครับ จำชื่อคนวาดเลย งี้

lordofthetwo

แหม่ มายู้้้้ ตัวเล็กแต่รับได้หมดเลยน้าา

jw4321

เพื่อนรักหักเลียมโหด.....น่าจะจัดทั้งสองเลย

Kit.m555

แย่งกันเองสะงั้น
มาทีหลังแต่ได้อ่าน่ะ

xfreestylex

fillisfox

ถึงจะกล้าๆกลัวๆ ในครั้งแรกแต่ก็สุดยอดไปเลยครับ ภาพได้อารมณ์มากครับ  ::Thankyou:: ::Thankyou:: ::Thankyou::

Xcalibur

อย่างนี้แหละครับ
เห็นเรียบร้อยๆ เนี่ยแหละ
ซัดเรียบบบบบบบ ฮ่าๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆ

::HoHo::

twincock

lolicon

ขอบคุณมากๆนะคร้าบบ

แบบนี้น่ามีตอนสอง ชวนเพื่่อนมาร่วมด้วย ฮี่ๆ+

เงียบๆนี่แหละ ร้ายนัก อันนี้จริงซะมาก 5555+

thegift52

ตัวเล็ก น่ารัก แต่หุ่นนี่ใช้ได้เลยครับ แต่ฉากที่ชอบ คือตอนนางเอกดึงแก้มพระเอกอ่ะ น่ารักสุดๆเลยครับ ::Cheeky::

Zodicark

ฮาตรง กลางเรื่องถ้ากูทับไป(พระเอกตัวใหญ่) เธอจะแบนตายไหม 555

P Eet ✦Diamond✦

This is one of the stories that I missed when I was away for almost 2 months naaaa...  ::Oops::
Today is a good day to go back and catch up on some of those missed TOONs...

I have to admit when I saw the title... I didn't think much of it ... it seems pretty ordinary to me...  ::Doubt::
I just open to read because it's the work of one of the very few translators that I actually followed naaaa.....

Anddddd... I am glad that I did...    ::Glad::
The story has a decent time to build to the erotic scene.....   ::Yes!::
I really like that as oppose to just open the story and ..... BAm-BAm-BAm... thank you, Ma'am ...!!!!   ::ChuChu::

Also, the heroine has a certain loveliness to her while the hero has this type of BAD A$$ look...
But in reality, he is quite soft & cute... E..E..E.......   ::Foo::

I saw that many readers have commented that this was an NTR situation, but I disagreed...   ::Fighto::
Because her friend was just interested in the hero, she is NOT his GF yet ...
Soooo.... even though the heroine did kind of set a bait for the hero & she actually bagged him...  ::Yes!::
But I think that the heroine is most definitely within the line in this situation naaaaa......
She didn't entice him AWAY from her friend at all ....

Most importantly was the fact that he also felt the same towards the heroine...
I think that's because they were actually a lot closer due to the time they spend tutoring each other naaa....
He really didn't have the courage to make the first move...
So, it was all up to the heroine to do that.......
( I find that in Japan, girls will usually be the one who make the first move...)   ::Shout::

But it's still quite comical to see the ending with the heroine & her friend ... 5555555555   ::HoHo::
This is a classic example of  " The early bird gets the worm " naaaa.....

Much thanks for sharing this really lovely TOON...   ::WooWoo::
I totally enjoy it & looking forward to more fun TOONs to come... 
Disclaimer: The view and opinion expressed on this website are solely those of my very own. It is solely for the purpose of entertainment and has NO meaningful value of any kind. They DO NOT necessarily represent those of the majority of READERS & WRITERS of this website staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.

ஜ۩۞۩ஜ THANK YOU ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER !!!

..... (¯`v´¯)♥
   .......•.¸.•´
   ....¸.•´
   ... (
   ☻/
   /▌♥♥
   / \ ♥♥