ข่าว:

🎉🎉🎉 XONLY เปิดรับลงทะเบียนสมาชิกใหม่อีกครั้ง จำกัดวันละ 50 คน จนกว่าแอดมินจะขี้เกียจรับ😀

Main Menu

เรื่องสั้นคั่นเวลา หักเหลี่ยมชู้!!!

เริ่มโดย นีโอ, ตุลาคม 01, 2016, 05:10:48 หลังเที่ยง

หัวข้อก่อนหน้า - หัวข้อถัดไป

0 สมาชิก และ 1 ผู้มาเยือน กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

Angyoonshi

เมื่อคนเหงากับคนขี้เอามาเจอกัน บันเทิง

sorarit

เป็นธรรมดาหญ้าหน้าบ้านข้างๆย่อมสวยกว่าบ้านตัวเอง นายแม็กก็คงเป็นเช่นเดียวกัน

plumkin

โดนยั่วขนาดนี้ ความเสี่ยงจะสูงแค่ไหน เป็นผมก็จะลองเสี่ยง

munkza

บรรยายได้เห็นภาพตามเลยครับท่าน คุณทีก็ไม่น่าปล่อยเมียหรอก นายแม๊กเลยจัดการซะ ขอแจ่มๆ ติดทนนานเลยครับผม

Pikajoo

เรื่องสั้น แต่ปูเนื้อเรื่องดี มีรายละเอียดให้จินตนาการได้ ขอบคุณมากครับ

suiius

นายแมกจะได้ฟันสาว หรือจะโดนสาวหลอกฟันกันแน่. มาขอติดตามต่อเลยนะครับ

P Eet ✦Diamond✦

Eh... seems like there are 2 stories, is that correct? If you click on the one that said click before you read, it will lead to a scary as h@## ( some kind of ghost buster ) story.  But looks like Forward of the story!

Also there's this other short story about a lady who is cheating on her husband !  Whew... 2 completely different stories... I am not quite sure which is better than the other, since I am not a fan of either a ghost story ( scary as h@## ) & I am also not a fan of infidelity story story, even though it is suppose to be a short story! 

The ghost stories seems like, there's more depth to the story as... it seems like it a layout of what could be a longer story. Didn't know if's it's an erotica or not though, since didn't see any love scene.

All in all, I think there's fc in both styles of stories, even though I am not sure I will like it.
Disclaimer: The view and opinion expressed on this website are solely those of my very own. It is solely for the purpose of entertainment and has NO meaningful value of any kind. They DO NOT necessarily represent those of the majority of READERS & WRITERS of this website staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.

ஜ۩۞۩ஜ THANK YOU ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER !!!

..... (¯`v´¯)♥
   .......•.¸.•´
   ....¸.•´
   ... (
   ☻/
   /▌♥♥
   / \ ♥♥

P Eet ✦Diamond✦

OMG.... he he he.... I just pass by and happened to click again... it seems like most of the story is hidden ??? now it open up & when you see the rest... It sooooo funny ... 55555   ... Now I understand why the name is like that " Betrayal of the Adulterous " 

Actually I've seen this in English version previously, but didn't realize it was the same story cuz names were in English....

Disclaimer: The view and opinion expressed on this website are solely those of my very own. It is solely for the purpose of entertainment and has NO meaningful value of any kind. They DO NOT necessarily represent those of the majority of READERS & WRITERS of this website staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.

ஜ۩۞۩ஜ THANK YOU ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER !!!

..... (¯`v´¯)♥
   .......•.¸.•´
   ....¸.•´
   ... (
   ☻/
   /▌♥♥
   / \ ♥♥

nic079

poto002

โอ้วว แนวนี้ หาอ่านยากจริง
สุดยอดๆๆๆครับท่าน

ทราย ไม่เปลี่ยนแปลง

สาวช้างบ้านร้อนขนาดนีแม็กซ์เตรึยมทะลวงแล้วสิ

nujane_dude

เรื่องนี้ชอบมากครับ อ่านแล้วเห็นภาพเลย ขอบคุณผุ้แต่ง เป็นกำลังใจให้ครับ

apichart2523

คุ้มค่าแก่การอ่านจริงจริงครับ นายแม็กซ์ผู้โชคดีแค่วันที่สองก็จะได้เมียเขาแล้ว ::Grimace::

Tea Tae

เนื้อเรื่องกำลังดี  ไม่รู้มีกี่ตอน  แต่น่าติดตามมากครับ

Guy Thai

สนุกมากครับ อ่านแล้วอินเลย
ชอบตอนที่แก้ผ้าออกมาจากห้องน้ำ เพราะผมก็ทำบ่อย
เอาใจช่วยชายชู้ แต่ผัวดูเหมือนจะรู้ทันอยากรู้ตอนจบจริงๆ