ข่าว:

🎉🎉🎉 XONLY เปิดรับลงทะเบียนสมาชิกใหม่อีกครั้ง จำกัดวันละ 50 คน จนกว่าแอดมินจะขี้เกียจรับ😀

Main Menu

RESTART - รสสวาทศิษย์สาวอาชีวะ - SETUP - EP.1

เริ่มโดย Adriano, พฤษภาคม 05, 2017, 06:32:53 หลังเที่ยง

หัวข้อก่อนหน้า - หัวข้อถัดไป

0 สมาชิก และ 1 ผู้มาเยือน กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

negazero

ดูๆ แล้วน่าสนใจนะ ยังไงก็ติดตามล่ะกันนะ

wattana2015

::Reader:: เรื่องเป็นธรรมชาติดีครับ  มีเสน่ห์เป็นของตัวเองไม่ต้องตามใครก็เท่ห์ดี  เนื้อหาอ่านง่ายไม่ต้องอธิบายอะไรอีก  ขอเป็นกำลังใจผู้แต่งด้วยกันนะครับ   ::Fighto::

tacklove

สงสัยครูหนุ่มจะเสร็จนักเรียนสาวไหมนี่ ตามคอนเซ็ปท์ที่ผู้แต่งบอกมาผมก็ว่าดีนะเรื่องของเราไม่จำเป็นต้องแบ่งให้ใคร ลุ้นและฟินคนเดียวก็พอ

janara

เริ่มได้น่าสนใจจริง ๆ

แถมยังพิมพ์ได้ถูกต้อง น่าอ่านยิ่งขึ้น

ขอบคุณมากครับ

psm_mach

ดูท่าน่าจะสนุกครับ ชอบคำชี้แจงครับตรงไปตรงมาดี คนอ่านบางครั้งชอบมากก็ไม่ได้เม้นทุกตอนหรอกครับ บางทีนึกไม่ออก ขอบคุณเฉยๆผู้แต่งบางคนก็น้อยใจหาว่าไม่ใช้ความคิดเลย จะติชมทุกคำพูดก็จะกลายเป็นจับผิด เดี๋ยวถูกท้าให้แต่งเองซะอีก แต่ยังไงก็ขอขอบคุณที่สละเวลาแต่งให้อ่านนะครับ

eradicater

ผมชอบที่สุดตรงดุ้นเดียวนี่ล่ะครับ ไม่ตรงมีดุ้นอื่นโผล่มานั่นแหละดีแล้วววว

P Eet ✦Diamond✦

I saw the promo at the chat room, so just wanna come and check it out.  Wanna know if there's any IT Department involve or not. 

A story about a  sort of macho professor who probably will be involve with a lot of  P.Y.T students.  I do like the story lay out, easy to read... not too many dramas yet ( hope writer will keep it this way, we "readers " do get tire of too much dramas in the story ). 

E..E.. I know that writer already put a "DISCLAIMER" at the top of the page that he is going to write however he chooses, but as you all ... We readers also have our wishes too... hope writer won't be too upset !!!

I.M.O.  I enjoy reading this type of story, although it is typical setting for a story line but I have a feeling that this is just the beginning.  The erotic scene in this episode is at the end ... it is not overly done ... more like just an intro . Light & mildly done, indicating that the rest of the story should be in the same tone. 
Disclaimer: The view and opinion expressed on this website are solely those of my very own. It is solely for the purpose of entertainment and has NO meaningful value of any kind. They DO NOT necessarily represent those of the majority of READERS & WRITERS of this website staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.

ஜ۩۞۩ஜ THANK YOU ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER !!!

..... (¯`v´¯)♥
   .......•.¸.•´
   ....¸.•´
   ... (
   ☻/
   /▌♥♥
   / \ ♥♥

tkatlek

น่าติดตามครับขอบคุณในความพยายามในการหารูปมาประกอบได้ใจไปเลยครับ