ข่าว:

🎉🎉🎉 XONLY เปิดรับลงทะเบียนสมาชิกใหม่อีกครั้ง จำกัดวันละ 50 คน จนกว่าแอดมินจะขี้เกียจรับ😀

Main Menu

[Mizuryu Kei] Maria-sama แก๊งค์สาวป่วน 8 ซาจิโกะขึ้นรถไฟ [แปลไทย By (S)Kater]

เริ่มโดย (S)Kater, กรกฎาคม 18, 2017, 09:42:28 หลังเที่ยง

หัวข้อก่อนหน้า - หัวข้อถัดไป

0 สมาชิก และ 1 ผู้มาเยือน กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

top314007

elviswhat

นี่แค่ขึ้นรถไฟมาโรงเรียนนะเนี่ย ถ้าไปเที่ยวอีกจะขนาดไหน

yasa_ud

เจอเรื่องเด็ดๆเข้าละวันนี้ ต้องตามไปอ่านย้อนหลังแล้ว เรื่องแนวบนรถนี่อ่านทีไรลุ้นทุกที

gradius173

ภาพคนวาดคนนี้สวยดี ผมชอบมาก อ่านengมาก่อน หวังว่าจะมีงานแปลของคนวาดท่านนี้เพิ่ม

633sqd

littlevoi

น่าเสียแทนเจ๊เลย ที่รถไฟดันมาถึงสถานีปลายทางซะก่อน ฮ่าๆ 

ขอบคุณครับท่านผู้แปล

gufferau0000

ตอนนี้ขอซาจิโกะ ว่าแต่ชุดยูนิฟอร์มนี่มันสั้นไปไหนเนี่ย ซักแล้วหดได้ขนาดนี้เลยเหรอ  ::Dribbling::

P Eet ✦Diamond✦

อ้างจาก: Kater เมื่อ กรกฎาคม 18, 2017, 09:47:13 หลังเที่ยง
คิดซะว่าดูสตาร์วอครับ แปล7-8-9แล้วค่อยไปแปล 123  ::Oops::

OMB... Why are we keep skipping back & forth ???   ::Hmmm::   
Also ... you did this one first because of SOMEONE said she likes Sajiko ... that is NOT fair ...  You are being veryyyyyyy bias indeed ... showing favoritism to certain someone .... E..E.. 

Not fair ... not fair ... not fair ...   ::Beggar::   ::Beggar::   ::Beggar::

Disclaimer: The view and opinion expressed on this website are solely those of my very own. It is solely for the purpose of entertainment and has NO meaningful value of any kind. They DO NOT necessarily represent those of the majority of READERS & WRITERS of this website staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.

ஜ۩۞۩ஜ THANK YOU ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER !!!

..... (¯`v´¯)♥
   .......•.¸.•´
   ....¸.•´
   ... (
   ☻/
   /▌♥♥
   / \ ♥♥

HypN♥s

ซาจิโกะ แต่งตัวแบบนี้ยิ่งกว่าไอเด้าเมืองไทยซะอีก ถ้าแต่งแบบนี้ในไทยดังเป็นข่าวหน้าหนึ่งแน่นอน

ปล.เสียดายสั้นไปหน่อยนะ ยังไม่ทันจะมันส์ อ้าว ลงรถไฟไปซะล่ะ น่าตามถึงโรงเรียนนะ  ::Glad::

P Eet ✦Diamond✦

5555 ... We are reading # 8  ... why are we going back & forth ... ???

Actually, I was debating if I want to read or not... but since I started ... and you said that this is a short story ... soooo I give it a try ... E..E...

Sajiko sang ... her short story is not too bad ...
I was worried that it might be like the last one ... whew ... the last one was pretty hard to take ..!!

But the next one is your favorite ... E..E... you are very bias ... 37 pages for your favorite character ... but a short one for any other character ... 5555

Also ... you do Sajiko 1st ... cuz SOMEONE said.... she likes this character ..... E..E... 

HHmmmm....  You are as bias as they come ....   ::Angry:: 
Disclaimer: The view and opinion expressed on this website are solely those of my very own. It is solely for the purpose of entertainment and has NO meaningful value of any kind. They DO NOT necessarily represent those of the majority of READERS & WRITERS of this website staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.

ஜ۩۞۩ஜ THANK YOU ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER !!!

..... (¯`v´¯)♥
   .......•.¸.•´
   ....¸.•´
   ... (
   ☻/
   /▌♥♥
   / \ ♥♥

poloxz