ข่าว:

🎉🎉🎉 XONLY เปิดรับลงทะเบียนสมาชิกใหม่อีกครั้ง จำกัดวันละ 50 คน จนกว่าแอดมินจะขี้เกียจรับ😀

Main Menu

[Fuetakishi] Touchuukasou เพื่อนน้องตัวแสบ 1/2 [แปลไทย By (S)Kater]

เริ่มโดย (S)Kater, มกราคม 29, 2018, 08:15:07 หลังเที่ยง

หัวข้อก่อนหน้า - หัวข้อถัดไป

0 สมาชิก และ 1 ผู้มาเยือน กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

acerolar

::Bloody:: พี่สาวสวยมากๆครับ อิจฉาสุดๆเลย พระเอกของเราถ้าได้พี่สาวอีกคนด้วย คงมีความสุขมากๆที่สุดเลยครับผม

possible

ชอบลายเส้น อ. ท่านนี้มากเลย อ่านแล้วมีอารมณ์มาก

(รอพี่คนกลางต่อเลย อิอิ)

baipai0428 .

ดู eng มา เรื่องนี้หน้าจะหลายตอน ตอนจบตอนที่ 2 มีตอนต่อไปแน่นอน ขอบคุณครับที่แปล

kinz kinz

อ๊อออยยยย ถ้ามันดีย์ขนาดนี้คงต้องไปตามอ่านอิ้งค์แล้วววว มันต้องไม่จบแค่สองตอนซี่ย์!

Nabisca Sathu

SickSleeplab

elviswhat

เพื่อปกป้องมิสุรุ ได้พี่สาวทั้งสองแน่นอน

Tenrokku

::Shy:: ขอบคุณสำหรับงานแปลครับ อีแบบนี้พี่คนกลางก็ไม่รอดสินะเนี่ย

J keeper

โห  ตอนแรกมาทิ้งทุ่นซะเสียวเลยแต่ยังไม่จบแค่คนพี่แน่ๆคนกลางยังไม่เสร็จเลย  แต่ยอมรับเรื่องนึงที่ว่าซัมเมอร์นี้ต้องสนุกแน่ๅ55555  ::DookDig::

bigboy001

::Crying::  ทำไมเด็กๆ ไม่เจอพี่สาวงี้บ้างฟระ ได้แต่อิจฉา...

stepgu307

champ29

เห็นบอกชอบสวิงที่รมชม ถ้ามีหลายๆตอน น่าจะเอาพี่สาวเพื่อนไปร่วมสวิงด้วยท่านะเวิร์ค
[backcolor=#FFCC00]http://xonly4.com/forums/?a=champ29[/backcolor]

P Eet ✦Diamond✦

OMB... What kind of a friend is that...?  ::Touchy::
Although... it's pretty natural to have an adolescent boy fantasizing about his friend's older sister...!!!
It's something almost ALL young developing teens went through....
Part of coming into his sexuality...
Although this young man is ONLY 15 years old and he is a sex warrior already...
You could just imagine when he gets to be an adult... this boy will be fierce for sure...!!!  ::DookDig::

He said he was aiming for the oldest sister, I think he was aiming for BOTH sisters...!!!

My question is....
Will this summer be the most memorable ( GOOD ) or the most enduring ( BAD ) of the 2 sisters...???   ::Hmmm::

The plot of this part 1 of the story is not too too bad... even though he is blackmailing her...
He takes good care of her during their time together ...
I mean he gave her multiple orgasms ... E..E..E...
Not very many guys would take care of their women like that... E..E..E...   ::Oops::
Hopefully, he won't be aggressive and just settle for having sex fun with her ...

But... he seems to be aiming for the other sister now...
Hopefully, he won't turn BOTH of them into his personal sex slaves...!!!  ::Sobad::

I don't like the fact that he continues to take pictures of her...
That is NOT a good sign at all, it's a sign of more blackmails will be coming!!!  ::Horror::
We'll just have to wait & see in part 2.... E..E...E....

Thanks for sharing your artwork na jaaaa...  ::WooWoo::
Hopefully part 2 won't be much worse than this... E..E..
I will hold my thought about how good/bad it is until part 2 na jaaaa... E..E..E..  ::Grimace::
Disclaimer: The view and opinion expressed on this website are solely those of my very own. It is solely for the purpose of entertainment and has NO meaningful value of any kind. They DO NOT necessarily represent those of the majority of READERS & WRITERS of this website staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.

ஜ۩۞۩ஜ THANK YOU ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER !!!

..... (¯`v´¯)♥
   .......•.¸.•´
   ....¸.•´
   ... (
   ☻/
   /▌♥♥
   / \ ♥♥

g9898

เนื้อเรื่องดีแบบนี้ อย่าว่าแต่ 200 คอมเมนท์เลยครับ เลยแน่นอน ขอบคุณครับ  ::Thankyou::