ข่าว:

🎉🎉🎉 XONLY เปิดรับลงทะเบียนสมาชิกใหม่อีกครั้ง จำกัดวันละ 50 คน จนกว่าแอดมินจะขี้เกียจรับ😀

Main Menu

7 Sin : Asmodeus "รักแท้"

เริ่มโดย GoDeRsOuL, ธันวาคม 08, 2016, 01:05:23 ก่อนเที่ยง

หัวข้อก่อนหน้า - หัวข้อถัดไป

0 สมาชิก และ 1 ผู้มาเยือน กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

pinmonkey

เปลี่ยนจากชาวสวรร์มาเป็นปีศาจเชียวหรือนี่น้องแอส ขอบคุณมากครับ

phetkung

ขอบคุณสำหรับ  ความหลังของตัวละครครับ  มันทำให้เราอินและเข้าใจในเนื้อเรื่องมากยิ่งขึ้น

hanabombam

ชอบมากๆ ครับ ได้รู้เรื่องเกี่ยวกับเทพกรีก ที่ไม่เคยรู้มาก่อน ขอบคุณมากๆ ครับ

pfrankz

ขอบคุณครับ 

มีย้อนอดีตให้ด้วย

devilzoa

แอสโมดิวเป็นเทพมาก่อนแหมเกินคาดเลยครับ

Asura4237

ขอบคุณนะครับ น่าจะนำตอนนี้เป็นปฐมบทของซีรี่ย์ชุดนี้เลยนะ

include

ไม่เคยอ่านเวอร์ชั่นเก่ามาก่อน  ไม่รู้ว่ารายละเอียดเป็นอย่างไร
ถือว่าข้อมูลที่นำมาเขียนแน่นมากคับ ขอบคุณสำหรับผลงานดีๆ

neovmiura

::Evil::กายเป็นต้องตามอ่านทุกตอนเลย ::Hunger::

zorohana

ตอนแรกก็งงๆ พอมาอ่านก็เริ่มสว่างละ ขอบตุณมากครับ

P Eet ✦Diamond✦

Very interesting ... writer kind of blend between Greek Mythology + Christianity ... the Book of Eden...

As I think the height of Greek myth is about 900-1000 years B.C.

Aphrodite or ( Venus is what the Romans called her ) is believed to be the name for GODDESS of LOVE ... she is the mother of EROS or most people called him today by his Roman name... CUPID !!

I am not sure how Aphrodite in this story is connected to both sides ... Aphrodite was born out of the foam of the sea ... believe to be ONE of the most beautiful of all of Goddesses of the Greek Mythology!!

~~ EDIT ~~

Ok, have to go get the rest of the hidden parts ... which I really don't know the point of these behavior.. E..E..

This is a side story about the origins of Asmodeus ...
Story presentations is very interesting ... a blend of 2 different belief systems combined ... very smooth and believable ...  The theme is probably in the name of the story ... how one person can give all they got to the one they love... it is one of the most touching love story I have ever read in an erotica novel.

Love scenes or actually it is probably more appropriate to call sex scenes are somewhat rushed... ( we have sex on & off for 2 days 2 nights until I am totally exhausted ) ... this sentence or something similar is what actually the main factor that separate a good good erotica or a so-so erotica.. !!

I would rate the story presentation to be about 7 ... rated for mood & feels ... also for creativity.
I would rate the X-factor to be about 6 ... for mostly rushed sex scenes ...

The seven deadly sins, also known as the capital vices or cardinal sins ... is from Roman Catholic theories ...
interesting blend indeed.
Disclaimer: The view and opinion expressed on this website are solely those of my very own. It is solely for the purpose of entertainment and has NO meaningful value of any kind. They DO NOT necessarily represent those of the majority of READERS & WRITERS of this website staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.

ஜ۩۞۩ஜ THANK YOU ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER !!!

..... (¯`v´¯)♥
   .......•.¸.•´
   ....¸.•´
   ... (
   ☻/
   /▌♥♥
   / \ ♥♥

synivorn

อยากรู้ทำไม ลูซิเฟอร์ ถึงเปลี่ยนข้าง

darkside

อ่าวเป็นคนเดียวกันหรือเนี่ย   แบบภาคขาวกับดำอะดิ  เดี๋ยวไปเช็คจาก google อีกที สนุกดี เฮ้อ  ทรมานตอนรอ  55

xvenomz

มีภาคเเยกด้วย เนื้อหาครบถ้วนทั้งเบื้องหน้าเบื้องหลัง ขอบคุณมากครับ

ตี๋น้อย ฮิฮิ

rewat.32

ปีศาจแห่งราคะรึ น่ากลัวจัง อิอิ